Round 10 - Broncos vs Sea Eagles - Build Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlike the Warriors, Manly doesn't have the pack to dominate us and get their danger players to the last 20, where they are often lethal.

in fairness manly are pretty lethal from anywhere. they seem to score alot of long range tries.

I must be watching a different Manly team this year. They haven't carved up anybody.

Good news is the game isn't live on TV apparently.

**** that is truly pathetic.

Channel Nine need to GO. They are ****ing shit.

Spot on, surely Gem could be used or just **** off that trash they call A Current Affair.

I just hope we can finally win a double header game. This fixture has driven me insane since it's inception and we never seem to come out on top. Doesn't help that everytime we play Manly we always lose a key player on the eve of the match. This year it just had to be Wallace.

Ugh tell me about it. And the second game from what I can remember is usually a dud fixture. For some insane reason I stuck around for it after Manly touched us up last year an it was one of the lowest standard games I think I've ever seen. I was in the western stand and could see Cartwright behind my right shoulder going grey and pounding the desk - poor bastard.

I was pumped for the double header when they first announced the fixture a few years back but I wish they'd scrap it. Such a pain in the arse getting to the game on time for a 6.45 kickoff and by the time the second game starts half the crowd heads home (by halftime in the second game anyway).

I was pumped for the double header when they first announced the fixture a few years back but I wish they'd scrap it. Such a pain in the arse getting to the game on time for a 6.45 kickoff and by the time the second game starts half the crowd heads home (by halftime in the second game anyway).

Yeah, same for me. It's better idea for Sunday rather than Friday night.

Agreed. I've never stayed even until half time in the second game.

At least we got that loss out of the way. Less pressure on us now, people would have been saying "when will the Broncos lose".

Hasn't hurt Melbourne at all? I'd rather have the pressure winning all the time than the pressure of consecutive losses. Hopefully the Warriors match is bit of a wake up call for us. Manly mighten have as much muscle but dangerous from anywhere on the park on their day. Hopefully we can squash the eagles and get back to building on our form prior the Warriors. Come on the Broncs!

Agreed. I've never stayed even until half time in the second game.

It's my birthday so I'm just going to get drunk and boo the Titans.

ive never stayed after the broncos game either. i watch maybe 4 or 5 full games a round but i'm just not interested in staying at suncorp to watch another game.

Hunt named at Halfback with Capewell on the bench

Ooh, interesting!

Wouldn't mind seeing Capewell get a bit of a run, he seems to have earned it.

Ooh, interesting!

Wouldn't mind seeing Capewell get a bit of a run, he seems to have earned it.

Very interesting. Feel sorry for Baptisite... that game against Canberra he was horrendous but that was not his best footy. Capewell could offer more versatility

Capewell's top of the pile when it comes to QCup but has, to this point, always looked out of his depth at NRL level.

Be interesting to see how the Broncs use him off the bench (if they use him at all).

ive never stayed after the broncos game either. i watch maybe 4 or 5 full games a round but i'm just not interested in staying at suncorp to watch another game.

Yeah the second game has been Bulldogs vs Titans for a couple of years now and each year without fail there is a fight in the crowd (I've never seen even one incident in the crowd in 5 years of Broncos membership). Maybe it's the extra 90 minutes of pre-game fuel, or maybe just the Titans and Doggies supporters vying for bogan supporters of the century award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Organix
  • Redux
  • Midean
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fozz
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • lynx000
  • kman
  • heartly87
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Bucking Beads
  • Robboi_321
  • johnny plath
  • bert_lifts
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.