Round 10 - Broncos vs Titans - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Friday, 16th of May 2014 at Suncorp Stadium.

I'll be there, but as with most of our home games now I won't be expecting much.

Looking forward to this. I like the way the Titans go about their football. Saw them against the Tigers the other week. Good forwards that run the ball hard, quick backs that actually support whenever a break is made. Very entertaining.

We have our work cut out for us.

1 barba
2 vidot
3 copley
4 hodges
5 hoffman
6 paia'aua
7 hunt
8 hannant
9 macca
10 mcguire
11 gillett
12 thaiday
13 parker

14 glenn
15 oates
16 wallace
17 granville

Looking forward to this. I like the way the Titans go about their football. Saw them against the Tigers the other week. Good forwards that run the ball hard, quick backs that actually support whenever a break is made. Very entertaining.

We have our work cut out for us.

Good forwards that run hard, you say? Backs that are fast and support breaks? These things are not regularly seen at Suncorp these days, the coach doesn't seem to believe in them...

Could be interesting...

1 barba
2 vidot
3 copley
4 hodges
5 hoffman
6 paia'aua
7 hunt
8 hannant
9 macca
10 mcguire
11 gillett
12 thaiday
13 parker

14 glenn
15 oates
16 wallace
17 granville

Not sure about the 6 , but definitely need to start players in their best position, Hoffy to the wing, Copley to centre.

Not sure about the 6 , but definitely need to start players in their best position, Hoffy to the wing, Copley to centre.

well perhaps hoffy to fullback and barba to 6 with maranta to come in if they wont try a young five eighth

1 barba
2 vidot
3 copley
4 hodges
5 hoffman
6 paia'aua
7 hunt
8 hannant
9 macca
10 mcguire
11 gillett
12 thaiday
13 parker

14 glenn
15 oates
16 wallace
17 granville

Yes, yes you are very clever and look at all the changes you made.

But honestly, who cares? Why waste space on this forum when you know those changes aren't going to happen.

I reckon we'll lose again. Tonight will be the beginning of the long slide.

Yes, yes you are very clever and look at all the changes you made.

But honestly, who cares? Why waste space on this forum when you know those changes aren't going to happen.

well with that logic what is the point of even having discussion forums if we know nothing will change... with that kind of negativity we may as well all just stop caring and happily live with shitty coaching.

i quite like seeing peoples preferred team lists and giving my opinions on them.

I'm out at a dance next Friday night so I won't be watching this one live which will save me the agony of live Griffinball if we turn up like we did tonight.

The single most important thing is that this team really wants to win and plays accordingly: 80 minutes of full-on intensity.

We don't control the middle. Fatal. Hannant must return. He adds a lot to our forwards and ball movement.

Execute better, more intensity and this is winnable.

well with that logic what is the point of even having discussion forums if we know nothing will change... with that kind of negativity we may as well all just stop caring and happily live with shitty coaching.

i quite like seeing peoples preferred team lists and giving my opinions on them.

Didn't you know this forum is only used to talk negatively about the Broncos. How dare you?

Don't count on Hannant returning while Griffin is still coach. I think we've seen the last of him in first grade. If the footy gods are cruel enough, he will be lining up against us next week for the Titans.

Is this where we come to play pretend NRL and post our imaginary teams?

These pregame threads are starting to remind me of a group of starving cast aways talking about their favourite foods to get through the day.

Is this where we come to play pretend NRL and post our imaginary teams?

These pregame threads are starting to remind me of a group of starving cast aways talking about their favourite foods to get through the day.

I'll have roast Titan with cranberry sauce thanks

I'll have some home cooked 5/8 and nice big bowl of prop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.