Round 10 - Broncos vs Titans - Pre-Match Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
Is this where we come to play pretend NRL and post our imaginary teams?

These pregame threads are starting to remind me of a group of starving cast aways talking about their favourite foods to get through the day.

Haha, reminds me of this scene from Rescue Dawn (bunch of POWs talking about their imaginary fridge)

Got free tickets to this game, expecting a Titans romp with stubborn-arse Griffin making no changes.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I'm going to be super realistic with my hopeful line-up for next weeks game, usually I just throw out all the players that played poorly, but this one is honestly what I think will get us the win.

1. Barba
2. Vidot
3. Hoffman
4. Hodges (c)
5. Copley
6. K.Nikorima (or Paia'Aua)
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Parker (c)
11. Glenn
12. Thaiday
13. Gillett

14. Granville
15. Hannant
16. J.Wallace
17. Oates

MrMoore

MrMoore

NRL Player
Jul 27, 2011
You got more chance of Barba to 6 and Hoffman at 1 than bringing in youngins... Griffin will do what Griffin will do.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
there wont be any changes. if there were any it'd be something preposterous like lowrie to run on prop

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Griffin said after the game there is nothing wrong with the personnel lol

T

T-rent

NYC Player
May 9, 2014
I've been a Broncos supporter from first game they played and I am sick of what hook and gee are doing to this strong proud club. Hala should never play NRL not up to the standard. Kennedy was solid the 19min he played while only had 3 hitup we didn't have a lot of the ball in that time but he did do a lot of tackles.

dtmtrano

dtmtrano

BRL Player
Apr 25, 2014
1. Hoffman
2. Vidot
3. Copley
4. Hodges
5. Maranta/Kahu
6. Barba
7. Hunt
8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Hannant
11. Thaiday
12. Gillett
13. Parker

14. Glenn
15. Oates
16. Wallace
17. Granville

N

nostradamus

NYC Player
Mar 13, 2013
Caretaker Coach Kearney
1 Barba
2 Hoffman
3 Oates
4 Hodges
5 Vidot
6 Gillett
7 Hunt
8 Hannant
9 Macca
10 Kennedy
11 Thaiday
12 Parker
13 McQuire
14 Granville
15 Glenn
16 Hala
17 Wallace

88to2006Glorydays

88to2006Glorydays

NYC Player
Jul 9, 2013
My Employee has a catered box on the 40M line and I won't be going. I live on the GC and the 90 min train ride after the inevitable loss is just to painful. I also have the box for the Manly game. I'll only go to that if there is a change of coach.

This is the worst coached team ever. Bring back Henjak

coreyh88

coreyh88

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2012
I don't get this hala hate he was our best prop last night with impact in every run. Hannant should be starting with hala playing an impact role and Wallace getting decent minutes. Drop Kennedy. Anyone else notice opposition packs are rolling through us now that parker isn't in the front row

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
I don't get this hala hate he was our best prop last night with impact in every run. Hannant should be starting with hala playing an impact role and Wallace getting decent minutes. Drop Kennedy. Anyone else notice opposition packs are rolling through us now that parker isn't in the front row

He made 2 runs..

Fighting Irish

Fighting Irish

NYC Player
Nov 19, 2013
Right now I am not rally caring as to weather we win or lose and that is bad - Sitting watching the game last night my Wife said at half time that I had not made one sound in the first half - didn't swear - didn't abuse the refs but just sat there not really caring about who won.
I am soooo disillusioned right now about MY TEAM that I do not care - I am feeling let down by the 3 blokes who really have and still are contributing to the downfall of my club - White - Gee & Hook
What do we do as a collective group or as individuals to get rid of these knuckle heads who have fucked our club
We all pay good money to support the team weather it be by paying for memberships or gear etc but I am buggered if I am going to keep spending my hard earned money when we have fools running the joint.
Now if I am the only one felling numb and really having this "don't give a shit anymore attitude" then tell me of if you would like to join me then lets sort out how we can bring about a change and a change right now - not in 2 weeks time or end of season but right now
How can we get rid of Hook for a start - is it by a petition - by marching on Red Hill or what
How about some ideas on here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
WTF is White doing wrong? He has successfully secured the financial future of the club and has done a lot of good outside of footy.

The decision to hire/sack the coach is done by the board..

Last edited:
vertigo

vertigo

State of Origin Rep
Mar 2, 2010
I have a theory, Griffin took Kennedy off to make him look bad so he can drop him AND Hannant next week.

Maybe its like a 20 minute kiss of death.. I wonder who gets it next week.

Fighting Irish

Fighting Irish

NYC Player
Nov 19, 2013
WTF is White doing wrong? He has successfully secured the financial future of the club and has done a lot of good outside of footy.

The decision to hire/sack the coach is done by the board..

White is the bloke front and centre of the BRONCOS - He is the guy who recommended Hook for the job and has backed 100% all the time - if White said to the board it's time to go Hook then the board would say yes - no doubt

White is consulted about all player issues - buying new players along with Gee and Hook - so the blame stops clearly with those 3 guys

No use bashing me over the head as what you said has in no way addresses the bigger issue at hand

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
every other club has a coach with playing experience and some sort of idea. and then there's griffin.. titans by plenty unless changes are made

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Culhwch
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • TimWhatley
  • Morkel
  • broncs30
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.