Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Pathetic kicking game, our inability to gain repeat sets, our inability to hold the football and errors at crucial times all contributed to the loss. Cowboys did it easy in the end. Despite our great goal line defense - some of the tries conceded were extremely soft.

The Blair knock on was the turning point. I had a feeling he was a shit buy before the season started, and he has been a really shit buy so far.

Milford got destroyed by Morgan.

Thurston is just too good.

Playing Molo over Offa was a big mistake.
Blair is just a mistake.
Were already missing McGuire and we throw Molo in.

We only made 5 mistakes, but the Cowboys were nearly perfect.

The 10 minutes straight in defence made the difference.

You could point the blame at a lot of things tonight (Blair being the most glaring), but in the end the Cowboys are in form and played better than us.

North Queensland were just too good.

From a Broncos perspective it was a weird game. My take-home is that we're strong in certain areas but weak in others and unfortunately those areas were exposed tonight. You cannot deny the attitude though, 31-20 is a hell of a scoreline but when you only have 39% of the ball and you're spending the last part defending the line, it's hard to compete.

We clearly missed McGuire out there and unfortunately we're still trying to get used to playing with 17 as opposed to 13 which has been our undoing for awhile now. It'll take time to recover but once they get more experience and we figure out who deserves a spot full-time we'll be good to go.

Frustrating but I'm not overly concerned.

We only made 5 mistakes, but the Cowboys were nearly perfect.

The 10 minutes straight in defence made the difference.

I get that but the problem is some(most/all) of those mistakes led directly to tries by the Cowboys.

I hate to say it, but I was actually pretty impressed with our performance overall, despite the loss.

Blair & Molo were the obvious let downs, once again, but apart from that I was reasonably pleased. Hunt's kicking game was much better tonight than usual, Milford showed heaps of spark, Boyd showed more improvement, Kahu & Maranta were brilliant and have secured both the wing positions for the rest of the season, Parker kicked every goal and was a beast as usual in the middle, Glenn was good as per usual..

Cowboys were just way too good, they'll be in the Grand Final this year no doubt for mine.

3 - Parker
2 - Hunt
1 - Milford

It's disappointing but shouldn't disrupt our season. The real challenge begins next week.

Pathetic kicking game, our inability to gain repeat sets, our inability to hold the football and errors at crucial times all contributed to the loss. Cowboys did it easy in the end. Despite our great goal line defense - some of the tries conceded were extremely soft.

Mate every time were up on there line we scored, we just could not get there.

I get that but the problem is some(most/all) of those mistakes led directly to tries by the Cowboys.

Not to mention the Blair knock on was off the back of scoring points. That is just criminal

Well that one was there for the taking and I don't think we were that bad, if we controlled the ball and possession in a few key moments I think we could have come away with a win.

They just controlled possession and muscled us in the middle, the extra defense killed us in the last 15 minutes.

That kick on the 3rd tackle after we did all the defense at the 68th minute mark was a pure brain explosion moment, who was that? Macca? Completely killed us.:bike:

From what I saw tonight honestly I don't think the cows deserve to be considered premiership favorites, their defense out wide is like swiss cheese......holes everywhere, Thurston can get them close but you cant win a premiership with defense like that.

Plenty of good things in that performance tho but after 10 Rounds I think Blair has certainly secured the lame duck signing of the year award.

The Blair drop ball was the turning point in the first half, but did people people see with 10 minutes to go on the 3rd Macca kicking when it was still 20 all and from there on we were out of the game.

Some positive from tonights game is that Milford looks at home at five-eight and I think need to be given more kicking duties so he can continue into what I believe is the next Queensland five-eight. He is just all class when he has a chance to show it.

Active Now

• LittleDavey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • marw
  • broncoscope
  • Bronx48
  • Horseheadsup
  • Viti
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Midean
  • winslow_wong
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Bish
  • Brotherdu
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
... and 68 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.