Round 10 Discussion (Magic Round)

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I find it interesting that it seems to be alot of current and ex storm players speaking out against these rules, but I guaranfuckingtee they will be one of the teams that lie down to get players binned.
You can already see storm milking fucking everything for penalties ... Bellamy absolutely licking his lips over the new new NRL

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
**** I hope the cows get absolutely destroyed tonight!!

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Maybe if the Roosters loose 5 more in the process. We have them next week and don't need them played into form.
They're never not in form though

What I would love is rooster to win 60-0, but Walker, Radley, Crichton, Manu and Teddy to all be injured or suspended for a week
👍👍👍

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Na I hope we play chooks at full strength and see what these new rules are like with the Broncos against a proper NSWRL darling. We'll probably think last night was gentle in comparison.

T

Twbapony

QCup Player
Oct 8, 2019
They're never not in form though

What I would love is rooster to win 60-0, but Walker, Radley, Crichton, Manu and Teddy to all be injured or suspended for a week
👍👍👍
They are only in form because of their bottomless cap space. We honestly need the Cows to cop a few heavy losses and we need to win 2, points are all that matters.

T

Twbapony

QCup Player
Oct 8, 2019
Na I hope we play chooks at full strength and see what these new rules are like with the Broncos against a proper NSWRL darling. We'll probably think last night was gentle in comparison.
If that was gentle I don't want the NSWRL BDSM version of the game.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
They are only in form because of their bottomless cap space. We honestly need the Cows to cop a few heavy losses and we need to win 2, points are all that matters.
Well here's hoping one of those heavy losses occurs tonight

Waynesaurus

Waynesaurus

NRL Captain
Jun 3, 2013
Cowfarks are just as ordinary as us, that was pretty soft from Feldt.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
8kRM.gif

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Roosters are lucky the cows scored then, because 100% they were offside on that play and someone (probably Walker) would've had to go to the bin for repeated offenses

T

Twbapony

QCup Player
Oct 8, 2019
Watch Robinson cry to uncle Nick at half time and the Cows loose 4 players to binnings quickly. How dare they bin a Rooster.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Roosters not allowed to slow the ruck down, because of the threat of sin binnings and suddenly their middle looks like ours...

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Broncorob
  • dasherhalo
  • winslow_wong
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • BooKhaki
  • Lostboy
  • Santa
  • porouian
  • Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.