Round 10 Discussion (Magic Round)

Think the rules are different for the last 5? Mins?
Yeah I believe in the last 5 mins time is called off after the conversion attempt... not as soon as the try is called. Unless they have changed something

Great, I tune in to watch Reynolds play for the Bunnies for a bit of a moral boost and Dan "gooodddbye" Ginnane is fucking commentating.

Great, I tune in to watch Reynolds play for the Bunnies for a bit of a moral boost and Dan "gooodddbye" Ginnane is fucking commentating.

Well you have come back to watch more after last night, so respect for that.

The Lions are in action if you did want to give it a go.

I don't mind AFL at all really, I generally flick over to it from time to time when the Lions are playing.

Looked a whole lot like Gamble's that got sent off last night

If you’re a cowboys player tonight and Tedesco runs at you, just do this.. it isn’t worth the send off, 16week suspension, waterboarding, 18 point try and six again..

3ABB4725 84FD 4F5C AB43 55CB0E8281E9

Looked worse than Gamble's for mine. Lastnight that's 10 in the bin. More confirmation it's changed.

Yay NRL, yay consistency!!

LMAO ref just told Jai Arrow "Jai away from the head!" but nothing.

Though Sua just got binned for a slightly high shoulder no-one noticed at the time.

**** this game.

All the bloody qld'ers being sent off.

Vlando clearly doesn't trust Fittler in origin this year

Active Now

• marw
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.