Round 10 Discussion (Magic Round)

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
We're into our third game and none of them have been remotely entertaining games of football

T

Twbapony

QCup Player
Oct 8, 2019
Did anyone break and turn the game on?

checking stats there’s only been one penalty and 4 set re-starts in the first half. Seems to be being officiated differently already
Been touching in on the web site for my tips but apart from that, no I'm clean man.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Lui laying down after passing it a split second early... game is becoming farcical now

Late shot after the fact that warrants going on report, but doesn't warrant 10 in the bin.... #NewNewNRL

rnabokov

rnabokov

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Shut up Cronk.

And the Dogs are such a dumb footie team.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
i didn't watch it many times, didn't he wrap his arms though?
Yes, it wouldn't have rated a mention in recent months but I can see how the game can do without it. Rules should never be changed midseason.

MrMoore

MrMoore

NRL Player
Jul 27, 2011
Of course rules will be relaxed after last night, no one will watch the games if it's just a sin bin every 10minutes. It is just fucked that they can call it a fair competition when every game will officiated differently because they relax or tighten the rules overnight.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Geez DWZ did a Boyd there...

Great by Kris though, he's had a big couple of minutes.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
We need to review the knock on and whether anyone needs 10 in the bin..and a six again #NRLbulldogsraiders

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Nope... the ref just fucked up there.

Trainer called for time off for a HIA on CHN, but CHN has just now stayed on the field.

He's meant to go off if the trainer calls time off

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
“Oooh oooh oooh! Full review here, check for knees, rubbish on the face, forceful grounding, breath on the neck and six again, penalty try and possible send off

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Why was time stopped after that try??

I thought time ran until the shot at goal and after the conversion attempt they stopped time

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Well done raiders... the send offs should ensure a Ricky blow up, but they still won to keep the dogs in last place

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Why was time stopped after that try??

I thought time ran until the shot at goal and after the conversion attempt they stopped time
Think the rules are different for the last 5? Mins?

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Nope... the ref just fucked up there.

Trainer called for time off for a HIA on CHN, but CHN has just now stayed on the field.

He's meant to go off if the trainer calls time off
Why didn’t ref send himself off, send Tevita Pangai off on suspicion, call a six again, and check the grounding for a possible 14 point try ??! 🧐

* I need to go for a walk ….😄

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Aldo
  • Organix
  • Fitzy
  • Fatboy
  • Harry Sack
  • john1420
  • leon.bott
  • Battler
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • levikaden
  • The Strapper
  • Tim K
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.