Round 10 Discussion (Magic Round)

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Did anyone break and turn the game on?

checking stats there’s only been one penalty and 4 set re-starts in the first half. Seems to be being officiated differently already
I've just sat down and the difference in the games was just mentioned seconds ago. They are saying there was three or four instances that could have been acted on. It's clear so far that there's a difference, stats alone support that. I'm going to watch a bit of today's 'entertainment"

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008
Watch the Storm exploit the **** out of this situation this weekend and see no repercussions for it.
How many dives will we see from them and the Roosters?
How many sin bins for the teams they play against?

Cant believe how bad this game has become in such a short span of time.
I hate the 6 again rule, but the game was at least still somewhat watchable, but after this round, its become a joke.
If anyone even gets remotely close to hurting a hair on precious Teddy’s head tonight, they’ll see out the remainder of their playing career in Sarajevo

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Watched the first half of the Dogs/Raiders game just to see if there is any consistency to this joke of a game.
So far 1 head high penalty in the first half, did not result in a sin-bin or a report, just a straight penalty.
It was blatant and worse than Gambles sin bin offense last night.

V'landys the cowardly prick has 100% called it in to the refs to back off due to the massive negative response to the opening two games of the magic round.

What a shock.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
8kRM.gif

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Theres the first binning. For nothing to do with head contact.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Man I wish it was the Raiders on the end of that last night. Ricky would have unloaded I think

Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
Raiders doing everything possible to get the dogs home and put us back in prime position for the spoon.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Me either as long as they consistently bin players that do it.
Except they have been before this round... Pereira was binned for the first shot on Tedesco, DWZ was binned for a shot on Cleary, etc. It's been happy for a lot of high shots

It was only because some moron didn't bin Niakura last week for a shoulder charge (even though it was borderline send off) or bin Brown for knees to the back, that last night's games get completely ruined

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
That'll be a send off for Papalii. Has he just done in his chances of playing Origin 1?

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
Well big Papa's gonna miss a few weeks....shoulder to the head....yikes.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Dexter
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Aldo
  • FACTHUNT
  • leon.bott
  • TimWhatley
  • Santa
  • Financeguy
  • Tim K
  • Hoof Hearted
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.