Round 10 Discussion (Magic Round)

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Why on earth though would you want to bring the sacked wooden spoon winning club destroying coach on to your staff?

T

Twbapony

QCup Player
Oct 8, 2019
Still only 6 binnings, 2 token ones don't count unless you want to protect a marked man.

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
And this is what happens when the rules aren't enforced, but the game is "managed":

The players have no idea what is allowed and what's not because it's subjective, to the referee's interpretation, and it changes every other week. I was a huge fan of the penalty blitz a couple of years ago where the refs were told to blow the pea out of the whistle for all legitimate penalties, for mine that was a sliding doors moment for the game. It should have continued until the players got the fucking idea. Instead the administration rolled over and went back to "managing" the game. I hate hearing referees coaching players through a game - these guys are playing at the highest level, they know the rules, why give them any latitude? It's more work for the refs and it's more confusing for the players - and the fans.

Inconsistency is easily the game's biggest issue right now, and has been for a decade. The fix is simple - officiate by the rules. But no-one has the kahunas to do it.

RIP Rugby League. I won't be watching any more games this weekend and refuse to watch any games other than the Broncos for the rest of the season.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Watch the Storm exploit the **** out of this situation this weekend and see no repercussions for it.
How many dives will we see from them and the Roosters?
How many sin bins for the teams they play against?

Cant believe how bad this game has become in such a short span of time.
I hate the 6 again rule, but the game was at least still somewhat watchable, but after this round, its become a joke.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Watch the Storm exploit the **** out of this situation this weekend and see no repercussions for it.
How many dives will we see from them and the Roosters?
How many sin bins for the teams they play against?

Cant believe how bad this game has become in such a short span of time.
I hate the 6 again rule, but the game was at least still somewhat watchable, but after this round, its become a joke.
Yep, prepare for some of the worst acting you have ever seen. By the end of this round we will look like European soccer.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Yep, prepare for some of the worst acting you have ever seen. By the end of this round we will look like European soccer.

nah ... it's less scripted.

more like Vlanndy's transition to the WWE will be complete ... Vincent Kennedy McMahon would be so proud

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
Watched the first half of the Dogs/Raiders game just to see if there is any consistency to this joke of a game.
So far 1 head high penalty in the first half, did not result in a sin-bin or a report, just a straight penalty.
It was blatant and worse than Gambles sin bin offense last night.

V'landys the cowardly prick has 100% called it in to the refs to back off due to the massive negative response to the opening two games of the magic round.

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Did anyone break and turn the game on?

checking stats there’s only been one penalty and 4 set re-starts in the first half. Seems to be being officiated differently already

broncsgoat

broncsgoat

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Oct 28, 2013
Watched the first half of the Dogs/Raiders game just to see if there is any consistency to this joke of a game.
So far 1 head high penalty in the first half, did not result in a sin-bin or a report, just a straight penalty.
It was blatant and worse than Gambles sin bin offense last night.

V'landys the cowardly prick has 100% called it in to the refs to back off due to the massive negative response to the opening two games of the magic round.
While it’s fucked we got the pineapple up the ass last night I’m ok as long as they scrap it moving forward

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Plenty of head highs completely ignored. CHN had a head high being tackled in the last couple of minutes and nothing.

So much for not backing down.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Johnny92
  • Midean
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • BruiserMk1
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behind enemy lines
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • kiwibronco
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.