Round 10 Discussion (Magic Round)

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Wow... well there's your first garbage high shot... We are definitely fucked. Please god do not hit Turbo high tonight 🙏🙏

By first game tomorrow they will ease up because of the amount of shit calls that will be made.

Honestly, one coach (funnily enough the Roosters coach) puts the NRL on blast because one of his players just coincidentally cops a head knock 2 weeks in a row, and like clockwork the NRL go completely to water. If it was Kevvie blowing up in the presser in a similar fashion they would have laughed in his face then fined him.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Knights really shit the bed in that set. Reminded me of....us.

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
That shot from the box - Seibold is talking, Elliot has his hand up against his face as if to say, “Shut the **** up”

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
So....

- Speed the game up by introducing and then increasing the frequency of 6-agains, but
- Slow it down by giving a penalty for any incidental contact for the head (ie 10+ times per game)

WTF?

Just smacks of yet another way the refs can "manage" the game...and the outcome. Vossy made a very good point that this new head contact stuff isn't a black and white rule written anywhere, but a game policy. So let's not enforce the rules about head contact, which have always existed, but bring in a flexible, subjective, ethereal "policy" to address something that's not actually a shortcoming in the game?

Deadset I am just about fucking done with this shit. This is not rugby league.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Well ... there's two shit high tackles

We have found the NRL's new 'make up' penalty

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Newcastle just absolute trash... they can't get through a set.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Seibold just needs to get them to understand the 2 gameplans for every 10m of the field and have every player finish their quantum physics thesis and they'll turn this around. Just you wait.
Klemmer when he gets the ball; inside his own 40m line, on the right side, 10m from touch, on 3rd tackle, with 15mins left in the first half and knights down by 8

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
Could the Tigpies put 50 on Newy tonight? They're definitely on track for it.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Good to see Jonah Seeplod working his magic for Newcastle. He hasn't lost it.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I'm hoping to see them pan to the coaches box and he's no longer there and a suspicious red stain on the glass...

Unread

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Foordy
  • Strop
  • Morkel
  • Mr Fourex
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Lurker
  • Tmac
  • Dexter
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Old Mate
  • The Don
  • johnny plath
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mustafur
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.