Round 10 Discussion

The Cbus stadium surface is looking superb.

And Copley seems to be having his once in 30 games great performance

Foran looks like he is living in the back of his car

This is such a cripple fight compared to last night's game. When do we get to play some shit teams?

This is such a cripple fight compared to last night's game. When do we get to play some shit teams?

We have a soft run coming up. Great time to capitalise on our form from last night.

Someone please explain to me how it's Manly that are at risk of being shipped off to some backwater when this Titans rabble exists. Fair dinkem they're a team that plays shit football infront of a perpetually empty stadium.

To be fair, last night’s game was just about as good as any on the last five years.

Warriors away is the last "difficult" game we have for the forseeable future. After that we have the bye, then Titans, Parramatta, Newcastle and Cronulla which are all very winnable. As a matter of fact we don't have a tough opponent again all the way till Round 20 with Melbourne at home.

Last edited:
What a shit show that game was. Oof! Glad I'm not a Titans supporter.

SO glad we didn't keep him. Dearden is a tonne younger with less games and already looks better

How many of those dummy half passes get let go every game?

Hess and JT need to get their runs sorted. That’s twice now.

Ash Taylor chasing the money has certainley backfired in terms of his development. Going backwards at an alarming rate.

And the Titans are always there to remind us when you think things are bad they can be a hell of a lot worse.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Galah
  • Johnny92
  • LittleDavey
  • Organix
  • kman
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • mystico
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • cento
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • broncos4life
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.