LIVE Round 10 Discussion

Alec

International Rep
Gotta admit, I enjoy watching Newcastle. Similar to the Raiders a couple of years back and Wests Tiggers from 10 or so years ago. Just entertaining sides. Ponga is fantastic to watch, and Pearce usually plays with a lot of energy too.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
He could be an option at hooker if Friend is still injured.
Kevvie will pick McCullough or Granville I think but Hunt is doing himself no favours particularly last week. Brittle Ben is a liability in the big games. So glad he left, at least in regard to his football prowess. He may be a great bloke and clubman, I don't know much about him.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
Looks like the knights will take 5th spot. That’s an absolutely incredible turn of events. Come on broncos, get motivated

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Interesting call in this game. When the sharks player got penalised for the one on one strip that the ref called held in the tackle. The strip occurred pretty much the same time the call was made. If the bloke with the ball passes it the same time held is called then it just goes back to ptb. Why not the same for a strip?

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
It didn't take long for the bunker to stop being consistent obstruction calls.

Canterbury's first try in the second half, that's been no try all year.

If they are saying that's a try, then Oates never should have been denied that try against the Tigers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising