Round 10 Discussion

Ash Taylor chasing the money has certainley backfired in terms of his development. Going backwards at an alarming rate.

He and Hunt are both shit house. Hunt escapes criticism because he plays for a Sydney club and pulls good plays out once every five games when there's no pressure on, but he's on more money than Taylor and the Dragons have a zero percent chance of winning the comp with him leading the side.

That was hilarious. Gutho thought he had just got back into play then he ran straight into Taumalolo

And again it’s an ex-Broncos that makes the clutch play in Tom O. for the Cows

Parra is back to regularly scheduled programming. Will be reluctant to tip them again

Opacic has been really good tonight tbh.

Opacic has been really good tonight tbh.

Its been a good move for him. He is benefiting from not having to just be in the side like he was here just to defend and he is making a lot more dummy half runs and a bit more freedom in his play like he did in the 20's and his early days here. Helps as well he hasnt been playing injured.
[automerge]1558172298[/automerge]
Looking forward to this Canberra game

Last edited:
Would Taylor have been better staying here? I dunno, I feel like he'd still have been mediocre. It's not just the team, he's got to develop a lot more.

Would Taylor have been better staying here? I dunno, I feel like he'd still have been mediocre. It's not just the team, he's got to develop a lot more.

I think he stayed at the wrong club. I do feel he would be developing a lot better if he came back to the Broncos.

How isn’t he in the bin though
5 penalties is ridiculous for one player
Last year he would've been binned after 3, this year that rule no longer exists. Welcome to the NRL, possibly the worst run sporting organisation in the world.

Deadset, that refereeing in the last three minutes of the Titans/Dogs game was atrocious.

First, they call a knock on on Canterbury that was a clear as day 'management' call (read blatant refereeing cheating to manufacture the grandstand finish). In other words, it didn't look like a knock on live, it didn't look like a knock on in replay and in summary, it was probably the best play the ball of the day.

Then, GC have the ref call up play too early to deny them two tries in what actually should have been allowed to continue. It was absolutely disgraceful.

Those last 2 sets were funny af. Burgess just lay all over everyone for way too long every tackle he was in.

ezgif-5-0394b43de415.gif

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • FACTHUNT
  • RodF
  • Justwin
  • Mustafur
  • Wolfie
  • Bronx48
  • Volvo Driver
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • theshed
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncsgoat
  • Tim K
  • Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • westy316
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.