Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Broncos considering switching Roberts and Bird in the centres for the game,
This makes me excited because imagine Oates outside of jimmy

Broncos considering switching Roberts and Bird in the centres for the game,
This makes me excited because imagine Oates outside of jimmy

Hopefully it would give him a lot more freedom. We seem to do better with our left side attack. Could be wrong, it just seems that way to me.

Hopefully it would give him a lot more freedom. We seem to do better with our left side attack. Could be wrong, it just seems that way to me.

Oates, Roberts and Milf on one side is danger signs for other teams

Oates is definitely fast but Roberts has more speed than Oxford street something that Oates could definitely benefit from as well.

Double header at Suncorp this week. Big atmosphere, big crowd. Hope Bennett has circled this 1 on the calendar and has the boys fired up and ready, it will do their confidence good to get a good win in front of a packed house. This game is very important, the city is on show as well as the stadium and the Broncos need to show that they own the fucking joint!

I'm predicting (more hoping actually) that this is the game the broncos draw a line in the sand in regards to Lang park performances. Our form at home has been terrible this year.

"This is our house/you can't divide us" and all that please

I’m unsure on jimmys ability to hit Oats at full speed though. We shall see.

Yes, correct.
I am not willing to make a judgement on Bird yet as a player for the Broncos, although he will never be a halfback imo.

My bad. Similar applies however Cartwright has less ball playing skills and needs a bit more failure to be Dave Taylor mkII. But in his defence he though he was going to GC for a bit of part time work and a good surf didn’t he?

I would laugh if someone at NRL HQ has seen that Roberts has been named in the #3 and put 2 and 2 together.
There's a glimpse of footage from this week's training of a backline shape where Roberts was on the left and drawing and passing to Oates. I thought at the time that that was weird.

Double header at Suncorp this week. Big atmosphere, big crowd. Hope Bennett has circled this 1 on the calendar and has the boys fired up and ready, it will do their confidence good to get a good win in front of a packed house. This game is very important, the city is on show as well as the stadium and the Broncos need to show that they own the fucking joint!

I hope so too but someone has said this exact same thing for every game so far this year and the broncos are yet to deliver but it's new week and anythings possible.

I hope so too but someone has said this exact same thing for every game so far this year and the broncos are yet to deliver but it's new week and anythings possible.
I was thinking the same thing before. This is more than just a home game though. Saturday night, double header, big crowd.... giddy up

Slightly off topic but the only reason why Manly is happy to have a ‘home’ game up here is strictly for the money coming in from the gate. Useless pricks can’t even manage over 20k at their own ground and that was when they were running hot last year.

I think the NRL needs to implement a system when ‘home’ games get more ticket sales (bums in seats) compared to their average ticket sales, a percentage say 25%, is given to a current charity so the Indigenous foundation for this week.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Skathen
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Lostboy
  • Allo
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • FACTHUNT
  • teampjta
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
  • Brotherdu
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fitzy
  • Shane Tronc
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.