PRE-GAME Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

I haven’t read any whinging or complaining really, it’s been made to look that way by the press. Our players have been backing themselves and players have been supporting one another. Our team isn’t on the brink of collapsing it’s on the verge of success.

It's really not the press.

Well it's not supposed to happen at the Broncos. To have Oates, Roberts and Bird having a sook because they don't get to play their favoured position because of what's best for the team just screams entitlement. Bird is a centre at this point in his career, no more, no less. Oates is probably the best winger in the game at the moment, nobody would move him from there. And Roberts needs to be on the side where he will actually get the ball, instead of just bludging in the centres and not demanding the ball like Hodges used to. We've got three Josh Hoffmans in 2018

I dont think Oates is sooking tbf. He just gets on with things but wants to play a different position

I hope this is the case because I am sick of hearing these blokes are upset with being put in a position that will benefit our depleted team

The press wouldn't know half of what goes on.

Hearing Robert's isnt particularly happy about playing on the left.
Don't know why a bloke like Roberts needs to be locked on 1 side anyway? Defensively yes but when we have the ball he should be roaming around... I'm sure that I read something last season about Roberts getting a license to roam and get involved. And **** if he is sooking he needs to pull his head in because players wanting to move is the same as players not wanting to move, Wayne is the coach and will tell players where he needs them. **** you'd think he'd be rubbing his hands together after 2 seasons of standing out on the right edge getting cold watching all the plays go down the left side.They all sound like a bunch of princess's.

Jimmy should be happy for **** sake, does he want to score tries and be in a winning team?

Milf, TPJ, Roberts, Oates - deadly fucking combo.

I dont think Oates is sooking tbf. He just gets on with things but wants to play a different position
He does on the field but there's been too much talk about him wanting to leave to play second row. It has to be disruptive. I hope it's sorted out pretty quickly

I agree with this. Everytime I watch his interviews about not being a winger, he doesn't whinge. In his mind, he thinks he's more suited to playing in the back row due to his capabilities. Definitely not a Hoffman!

Jimmy should be happy for **** sake, does he want to score tries and be in a winning team?

Milf, TPJ, Roberts, Oates - deadly fucking combo.

Glenn not TPJ. TPJ is in the middle

He does on the field but there's been too much talk about him wanting to leave to play second row. It has to be disruptive. I hope it's sorted out pretty quickly

From what I know he isnt disruptive. It does need sorting out though

Glenn not TPJ. TPJ is in the middle

I want to see more combos with TPJ and Milf, ideally Milf running off a TPJ offload and then either finishing it off himself or giving it to Roberts/Oates.

Also the Glenn/Milf connection has had it's moments, but usually Milf just shuffles it off to Glenn after running out options and Glenn doesn't provide much.

Also the Glenn/Milf connection has had it's moments, but usually Milf just shuffles it off to Glenn after running out options and Glenn doesn't provide much.
When Glenn sniffs around waiting for the inside pass it generally looks pretty good and ends in points, or goes very close.

When Glenn sniffs around waiting for the inside pass it generally looks pretty good and ends in points, or goes very close.

Close to the line it sometimes gets results but otherwise it's not the best combo.

Bennett saying in the press Robert's happy to play left side. Maybe I'm getting the wrong info :D

Completely random but imagine a forward pack of:

8. Taupau
9. Smith
10. TPJ
11. Burgess
12. SBW (in his prime)
13. JT2

Bennett saying in the press Robert's happy to play left side. Maybe I'm getting the wrong info :D

I’m hearing he is happy playing wherever, this is awkward.

Active Now

• cento
  • Big Del
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.