PRE-GAME Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

What I'm seeing this year is a Broncos team down a little on execution percentages and a stop start slowly improving halves combination. Some of the teams we have beaten have shown themselves to be no easy beats. Also the games we lost were no certainties either. Add to this the injuries to Moose and Gillo, boyd, bird and Knik and it's a miracle we're just 4 points away from the top. I started following the team in 1989, since then I have never seen such a concerted effort by the media to destabilise us as I have witnessed this year. We'll come good and when we do have a fully fit pack on the field we'll be able to match it with any team. A bit of luck and patience is all we need. Experience tells me to ignore what the press hacks are saying. These next four home games will be the making of the 'new' Broncos dynasty.

What I'm seeing this year is a Broncos team down a little on execution percentages and a stop start slowly improving halves combination. Some of the teams we have beaten have shown themselves to be no easy beats. Also the games we lost were no certainties either. Add to this the injuries to Moose and Gillo, boyd, bird and Knik and it's a miracle we're just 4 points away from the top. I started following the team in 1989, since then I have never seen such a concerted effort by the media to destabilise us as I have witnessed this year. We'll come good and when we do have a fully fit pack on the field we'll be able to match it with any team. A bit of luck and patience is all we need. Experience tells me to ignore what the press hacks are saying. These next four home games will be the making of the 'new' Broncos dynasty.
I started the year before and was 29 years old and heading for middle age. That fully formed person has seen every high and low from the media and truly, you are right. There has never been such a concerted effort. I'm not a conspiracy nut by any stretch but for me, the timing of the leaked Lodge video made me wonder, just how conspiratorial are the enemy ? Another thing, why has the source not been identified and why hasn't the leaking been a discussion point ?

I started the year before and was 29 years old and heading for middle age. That fully formed person has seen every high and low from the media and truly, you are right. There has never been such a concerted effort. I'm not a conspiracy nut by any stretch but for me, the timing of the leaked Lodge video made me wonder, just how conspiratorial are the enemy ? Another thing, why has the source not been identified and why hasn't the leaking been a discussion point ?

I remember reading somewhere that the news agencies had it the whole time? Or maybe it was the lawyer of the money hungry victims.

I am having a terrible fucking day.

When I have a really bad day on a game day, it usually means the Broncos lose to increase the misery.

I am predicting a double by Jack Bird to kick start his season.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Wild Horse
  • Broncosgirl
  • LGH
  • MrMoore
  • Broncs1459
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Harry Sack
  • johnny plath
  • ivanhungryjak
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Swordfish
  • Big Del
  • Manifesto
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Ras
  • Stix
  • Sproj
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.