PRE-GAME Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Hearing Robert's isnt particularly happy about playing on the left.

Well, the only reason for this I can think of is that he thinks it might lower his chances to be picked for NSW?

Otherwise, surely moving to the side with our best half, that is used like 3 to 4 times more in attack is the best thing for him?

If bird has another bad game, which position does everyone here think he'll try next?

Well, the only reason for this I can think of is that he thinks it might lower his chances to be picked for NSW?

Otherwise, surely moving to the side with our best half, that is used like 3 to 4 times more in attack is the best thing for him?
I agree that is probably his thinking (ie I play my best on the right) but he should be seeing it as an opportunity.

On the right he's competing with Dugan, Aitken, Bird, Walker, etc.

On the left he's got Latrell, Croker, Jmoz??, Jennings??... I'm sure I'm forgetting someone but the left center spot is totally devoid of ring ins and if he killed it he'd probably be a walk up.

I agree that is probably his thinking (ie I play my best on the right) but he should be seeing it as an opportunity.

On the right he's competing with Dugan, Aitken, Bird, Walker, etc.

On the left he's got Latrell, Croker, Jmoz??, Jennings??... I'm sure I'm forgetting someone but the left center spot is totally devoid of ring ins and if he killed it he'd probably be a walk up.

I think Mitchell is better than all the right side competition that Roberts has. I dunno what Freddie thinks, but if Mitchell was a QLDer, we'd be picking him for sure IMO.

I think Mitchell is better than all the right side competition that Roberts has. I dunno what Freddie thinks, but if Mitchell was a QLDer, we'd be picking him for sure IMO.
The guy is so inconsistent... he has the talent for sure but he's lazy.

I don't think he's ready for origin at the moment.

Dugan is incumbent NSW and Aust right centre and Aitken is the form center of the comp with high workload and good defence.

The guy is so inconsistent... he has the talent for sure but he's lazy.

I don't think he's ready for origin at the moment.

Dugan is incumbent NSW and Aust right centre and Aitken is the form center of the comp with high workload and good defence.

They are both Hoffman level ball hogs too.

No way, his next position is an easy one - ball boy, guaranteed to get more ball.

If we had 2008 Slater and 2015 Grand Final Hunt, Bird would get so much ball as a ball boy, he'd be killing it.

Dylan Walker is likely to play at 5/8. Tom Wright is on standby if he doesn't recover.

We wont have a better opportunity to play ourselves into some form. Manly are poor right now.

The titans and bulldogs were also really poor the week before playing the broncos and we were unable to get it all together. With more positional changes again this week I'm anticipating another scrappy performance.

Surely 10 weeks is enough time for the skillful sides to start emerging. We can't keep dropping the ball like it's round 1 every week. If the players manage to hold the ball, it should start to become easier against the struggling sides.

Predictions?

Predicting a scrappy win, Broncos by 2 (hoping for a big win though by 20+).

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Kev_Guz
  • Brocko
  • HarryAllan7
  • Battler
  • KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • Hurrijo
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Don
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Scorchie
  • pennywisealfie
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.