Round 10 - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
I’m not angry at the refs because I don’t think it was unfair necessarily. I think we just copped the worst of the joke the rules have become.

I won’t be able to watch NRL if this continues. The tigers knights game was almost just as bad.

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
This wqs the worst game of nrl i have watched in my life.

My favourite part was when they stopped play to take it 5 plays back to give Manly a second chance at their whole set...

I don't hold anything against our team from that game.

Midean

Midean

State of Origin Rep
Jun 5, 2019
I’m not angry at the refs because I don’t think it was unfair necessarily. I think we just copped the worst of the joke the rules have become.

I won’t be able to watch NRL if this continues. The tigers knights game was almost just as bad.
I agree, you cant give the refs shit for this mess, they are doing what they are told from the higher ups, and would be dragged over hot coals if they didn't comply.

Vlandys and Abdo are utterly killing this once great game.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
The worst ref screwjob of the Broncos I have ever seen in 28 years of following the sport. I fear for the code with these stank ***** in charge. To have the 50 put on us by such an obscenely one sided ref performance is something I doubt I will ever forgive.

Finding it VERY hard not to fall into conspiracies about Brisbane 2 at this point.

S

Slippin Jimmy

QCup Player
Jun 8, 2017
I hope the folks that talk about giving the game away actually mean it, because it'll get old hearing it next week when nothing changes.

I will be back, but **** if that wasn't the most disheartening 80 minutes of rugby league I've ever seen.

T

TariqT

NYC Player
Nov 18, 2019
Take the number 6 jersey off Milford and burn it.
He's given up in his spirit. When it's tough Milf has no hunger at all unfortunately. It's all frustration cause he can't play with the reckless abandon he once had when we had a team that dominated oppositions.
I hate to say this but I feel it's time to drop him with no return. He's actually getting worse.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Pablo
  • Accept
  • Mister Wright
  • Porthoz
  • Financeguy
  • rnabokov
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.