PRE-GAME Round 10 - Tigers vs Broncos

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Based on this image, maybe it could be more personal issues? No one has actually said he suffered an injury.

C1ac0e113eab94ead0030d8cb9b0c143

Quotes from Seibold in the latest CM article.

“Tesi is all good,” he said.

“We have had a few corks and he is one of three or four guys who got a cork last week against the Dogs.

“Xavier had the red bib on, but he got through training fine and he will be OK.

“Tesi got through training as well and went off for a bit treatment, but there’s no concerns with him. He did every minute of the session, so Tesi will play.

“The most concern is Herbie, he did some run-throughs.

“Herbie will do a fitness test on Thursday, so I’ve got Richie Kennar on standby (if Farnworth is ruled out).”

Sooooooo jealous! I think I might retire soon, I simply can't wait to get back into a drug addled life. I'm only working now so I can pay for my Kirra beachfront balcony. Anyone spare me $880,000 ? Need to find the balance😯
$550 in palmy, just around the corner and you can retire early.

Ok that's a little less concerning. Sounds like they'll all be named and Herbie is the only real possible out.

1. Niu
2. Isaako
3. Farnworth
4. Boyd
5. Coates
6. Milford
7. Croft
8. Pangai Jr
9. Luke
10. Haas
11. Te'o
12. Oates
13. Carrigan

14. Paix
15. Hopoate
16. Flegler
17. Ofahengaue

18. Dearden
19. Kennar
20. Kennedy
21. Bullemor

Team I'd expect named this arvo.

apparently Val Holmes has had surgery on his troublesome ankle...8-10 weeks out.

Things are tough for Queensland teams currently...

lets hope the bank agrees with that val once its ready to be purchased....i wish you the best of luck...

lets hope the bank agrees with that val once its ready to be purchased....i wish you the best of luck...
Truthfully the banks only got to stump up 160-180 and can't lose so I don't anticipate a problem. Kirra apartments( next door ) same unit style are selling/ have sold for .1.2m.

Anyway, forget that, back on topic and I've just got to stop posting random thoughts!!!

Seibold on the injuries:

“Tesi is all good. We have had a few corks and he is one of three or four guys who got a cork last week against the Dogs. Xavier had the red bib on, but he got through training fine and he will be OK. Tesi got through training as well and went off for a bit treatment, but there’s no concerns with him. He did every minute of the session, so Tesi will play."

“The most concern is Herbie, he did some run-throughs. Herbie will do a fitness test on Thursday, so I’ve got Richie Kennar on standby (if Farnworth is ruled out).”

Paix on Te'o:

“He definitely brings a lot of leadership. Ben stood up the most when he first came to the club and helped us young boys with a lot of information about the game and how it helps you go about your business. He has stepped up and he will come into the side and do a job there. He is a great player with a lot of experience so he will go well. He is a big body and very aggressive. As a nine I will look to use him on the short edges, he is very threatening there in the back row so I’m sure most halves wouldn’t want to tackle him.”

McHunt

apparently Val Holmes has had surgery on his troublesome ankle...8-10 weeks out.

Things are tough for Queensland teams currently...
Another million or so a year player earning his money

Early mail:

Tigers:

Benji in for Josh Reynolds (suspension).
Chris Lawrence to right centre.
Sam McIntyre to the bench following concussion.
Tommy Talau possibly to be replaced by Reece Hoffman on debut.

Broncos:
Alex Glenn out for 6-8 weeks.
Matt Lodge (knee), David Fifita (knee), Jake Turpin (broken leg), Jesse Arthurs (broken leg), Kotoni Staggs (hamstring), Herbie Farnworth all yet to prove fitness.
Joe Ofahenguae returns from suspension.
Tesi Niu has a dodgy ankle but should be okay to play.

Last edited:
Hope the giant harp in the concept render doesn’t go ahead.

But if it does; you’ll be able to get drunk, go up to the roof and produce some soothing sounds.

Last edited:
I'm already committed. 977k off the plan. Already chipped in 10% so I need two more years at the mill. Third from the top, facing the ocean.
View attachment 8743
Nice spot, well worth the time. Although if I'm spending that money it'll be at greenmount / rainbow.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Gaz
  • whykickamoocow
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Bronco bob
  • broncos4life
  • Rambstien
  • Johnny92
  • RolledOates
  • Harry Sack
  • Midean
  • Robboi_321
  • Astro
  • jarro65
  • Fitzy
  • bb_gun
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • Ronald
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.