Arthars
Bird
Kahu
O'Sullivan
Palasia
Kahu

Did I miss anyone?
+ Riki.
And all anyone ever talks about is Canberra’s injury woes.
I am not making any excuses for our 2020 campaign, but seriously you’d struggle to script an injury list like it.

Last edited:
Do we have a strength and conditioning coach?

Whatever happened to Ilikena Vudogo? I don't see his name coming up.

Think

Undiscovered territories, uncharted waters, going where no man has gone before. Like I said, methinks another bottle on Friday night will be in order
I never drank during Saturday nights game for the first time in ages. Don't know if the numb feeling and sheer lack of that feel-good factor after a win after the game was the lack of alcohol or just the realisation that we are only just slightly better than the Doggies at the moment.
[automerge]1594692164[/automerge]
So let me get this right. We're missing:

Glenn
Turpin
Fifita
Niu
Farnworth
Coates
Staggs
Lodge
Arthars
Bird
Kahu
O'Sullivan
Palasia
Kahu

Did I miss anyone?
A coach?

Last edited:
So let me get this right. We're missing:

Glenn
Turpin
Fifita
Niu
Farnworth
Coates
Staggs
Lodge
Arthars
Bird
Kahu
O'Sullivan
Palasia
Kahu

Did I miss anyone?
If you make a bionic man from the 2 Kahu’s you’ve listed, we might, might, just be able to get one game out of him before he breaks again.

As alarming as the injury toll has been, what's equally concerning is how regularly our injured players fail to meet their targeted return dates.

Fifita and Turpin have both blown past their forecast dates, Staggs has missed his return date more than once now too, so it's a recurring issue.

Either we are not diagnosing correctly at the time, or we're not achieving the goals we set for return to play, but either way when connected to the ever growing injury toll we seem to be suffering it really only adds to the current picture being created that our medical staff appear to be just as far off the mark as the rest of our Coaching staff at this point.

Do we need to hire a new strength and conditioning coach or something?
Honestly, how many people in the entire organisation right now would you say shouldn't be concerned about needing to pack up their desks before too long?

We seem to be failing in just about every single metric as a football club right now.

Last edited:
Maybe we do need to cut the coach a little slack. Not much you can do with almost your entire first choice (and in many cases second choices as well) out.

But this definitely shines an issue on the medical department. These guys are dropping like flies at training, more so than in games, so something isn't right there.

Maybe we do need to cut the coach a little slack. Not much you can do with almost your entire first choice (and in many cases second choices as well) out.

But this definitely shines an issue on the medical department. These guys are dropping like flies at training, more so than in games, so something isn't right there.

Yeah, it's kind of a big deal.

Original best 17:

1. Jack Bird
2. Corey Oates
3. Darius Boyd
4. Kotoni Staggs
5. Jamayne Isaako
6. Anthony Milford
7. Brodie Croft
8. Matthew Lodge
9. Jake Turpin
10. Payne Haas
11. Alex Glenn (c)
12. David Fifita
13. Patrick Carrigan

14. Cory Paix / Outside back
15. Tevita Pangai Jr
16. Thomas Flegler
17. Joe Ofahengaue

Current best 17 (if all injuries are confirmed):

1. Jamayne Isaako
2. Ilikena Vudogo
3. Darius Boyd
4. Richie Kennar
5. Reece Walsh
6. Anthony Milford
7. Brodie Croft
8. Tevita Pangai Jr
9. Isaac Luke
10. Payne Haas
11. Ben Te'o
12. Corey Oates
13. Patrick Carrigan

14. Cory Paix
15. Jamil Hopoate
16. Thomas Flegler
17. Joe Ofahengaue

Lol.

Luke Brooks has been given the axe for missing 9 tackles.

Tigers will be playing Billy Walters and Benji Marshall in the halves.

Mixed with sedatives, I’m thinking.
Sooooooo jealous! I think I might retire soon, I simply can't wait to get back into a drug addled life. I'm only working now so I can pay for my Kirra beachfront balcony. Anyone spare me $880,000 ? Need to find the balance😯

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Jedhead
  • Wendall Taylor
  • HarryAllan7
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Midean
  • Justwin
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Santa
  • Wolfie
  • Cavalo
  • Astro
  • Mick_Hancock
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.