/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Knights fans also need to accept they are fast becoming the 2020 Broncos

- Won first 2 games of the season where they got the jump on their opponents before teams started to find their groove
- Massive losing run follows where they may they may pinch a couple more wins max for the season
- No resilience
- Blaming refereeing decisions despite being flogged
- Overrated overpaid million dollar plus spine player expected to do everything on their own (Ponga)
- Milford
- Head coach that was an assistant to Bellamy who currently whose philosophy isn’t being bought into by his playing group. Probably will get sacked before seasons end ala Seibold
- Getting flogged frequently at home
- Halfback who was a reject at their former club

Have I missed anything?!?
Lab rats on the losing end of impromptu rule changes that aren't applied consistently throughout the round let alone the season?

- Won first 2 games of the season where they got the jump on their opponents before teams started to find their groove
- Massive losing run follows where they may they may pinch a couple more wins max for the season
- No resilience
- Overrated overpaid million dollar plus spine player expected to do everything on their own (Ponga)
- Milford
- Head coach that was an assistant to Bellamy who currently whose philosophy isn’t being bought into by his playing group. Probably will get sacked before seasons end ala Seibold

Same coaching influence. What the heck was O’Brien thinking getting Seibold on board?

We have done so well to grab Reynolds, he is a great leader.

Just something I picked up on Golden Point on 9. Before the game it had footage of him and Ezra walking back to the sheds (I think) and Reynolds is clearly having a good talk to him, calming him down and then he puts his arm around him on his shoulder.

Post game in the dressing room, there is again with Ezra deep in conversation having what appeared to be a bit of a de-brief with him. He is a gun.
Did he do this sort of thing at south’s? I never really took much notice while he was there.

You would have to think Milford knocked it out when tackling Mam because if he doesn't then surely it was a knock-on by Mam.

With the benefit of watching it frame-by-frame, it looks like when Milford is trying to tackle Mam his hand comes under the ball and he knocks it free and I think that's what Gee thought, as well.

I thought it was a knock on by Mam and I was waiting for the call. It was very messy and I think it was very much a 50/50 call.
Live i thought the 6 again was for inside the 10 or markers not square cause mam loses the ball back that much is clear.

- No resilience
- Milford

For me the biggest concern was how quickly they folded after getting a dodgy call.

They went from being down by 8 to being down by 24 and it all happened in the space of about 15 minutes, reminded me back to us when we'd be in the game until half time and then something would go against us and suddenly the floodgates would open.

They had 21 tackles in our 20 at halftime, at the same point in the game we had 8 in theirs, yet we went into half-time with scores level, that right there is where they lost the game, not because of a bad call.

For me the biggest concern was how quickly they folded after getting a dodgy call.

They went from being down by 8 to being down by 24 and it all happened in the space of about 15 minutes, reminded me back to us when we'd be in the game until half time and then something would go against us and suddenly the floodgates would open.

They had 21 tackles in our 20 at halftime, at the same point in the game we had 8 in theirs, yet we went into half-time with scores level, that right there is where they lost the game, not because of a bad call.
Where do you find the tackles inside opposition 20 stat? I would like to do some calculations around how many tackles it takes in our 20 for opponents to get points. I think it would be interesting to track and compare

Where do you find the tackles inside opposition 20 stat? I would like to do some calculations around how many tackles it takes in our 20 for opponents to get points. I think it would be interesting to track and compare

I use the foxsports website, you can filter it by half.

Half-time they had 21 in our 20, by full time they had 31 in our 20 where as we had 25 in their 20. So they've actually had more tackles in our 20 metre area and still managed to lose comprehensively.

The fox Sports match centre had the numbers

Everyone's heaping praise on Selwyn right now, and we need to sign him pronto. It's not good timing.
I guess it can one of two ways. His manager might see dollar signs but also Cobbo is probably loving being in a winning broncos team being fed tries on a platter by Reynolds. It would be hard to put forward a strong argument currently that he would be better off long term at another club.

I guess it can one of two ways. His manager might see dollar signs but also Cobbo is probably loving being in a winning broncos team being fed tries on a platter by Reynolds. It would be hard to put forward a strong argument currently that he would be better off long term at another club.
Depends on the money.

He's our most valuable player after Reynolds now, and arguably more if projected forward. You have to compare future Selwyn with Ponga and Papenhuyzen. Good luck putting a price on him. It's going to hurt.

It's in his best interests to hold off signing anything until he's played Origin. We're the only ones in a hurry.

Fox Lab is pretty good with the stats... I don't think it will tell you where teams have scored their tries from though i.e. tries from outside the 20m

Depends on the money.

He's our most valuable player after Reynolds now, and arguably more if projected forward. You have to compare future Selwyn with Ponga and Papenhuyzen. Good luck putting a price on him. It's going to hurt.

It's in his best interests to hold off signing anything until he's played Origin. We're the only ones in a hurry.
I think him and his manager, and probably the broncos, would be looking for a 2yr extension and upgrade on next year... so a 3yr deal.

That gets him through to 22-23yr old and they can re-evaluate from there.

His manager won't want him locked into a long term deal unless he can get huge dollars, but realistically no one is going to throw him $5m for 5yr... maybe someone will throw him 5yr for $3m... but if that's a desperate Sydney team then that requires him to move away and into a completely different environment.

Broncos would love to lock him down for a long deal, but I don't think they want to lock him down for like $500k-$600k.

A possible scenario could see him get $350k-$400k over the next 3yrs... if he's matured at 22yrs old he might consider heading to Sydney, but he could also be our star fullback and looking at $900k+.

If he does explode I'm sure broncos would be happy to look at upgrading and extending whatever deal gets sorted out anyway... like they did with Haas.

Active Now

• azza.79
  • Culhwch
  • broncsgoat
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • porouian
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • Big Del
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Allo
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.