Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Adam O'Brien seems like the type that would go on a random shooting spree.
5FA48A4E-6ED6-493D-A12E-B7B68F7D9B7E.jpeg

Yeah I would have been fine with them giving the Gagai try and taking away Selwyns first... But thats footy, we've been on the other end of that heaps of times.

Crazy how much better we looked when we started respecting the football. The first 60 mins was pretty average team performance thru the middle with a few shining lights on the edges..

Last 20 was classy. I was very pleased with Oates, Cobbo, Gamble & Hetherington

Also, congrats to Ezra Mam on a pretty good debut. Was a bit nervous the first half but didn't let it affect his game, he took his opportunities when they presented themselves and ended up with 2 try assists.
The silly forward passes, the dropped ball, the silly penalties. That was the kind of win as a coach you want to be happy for your team but you want to gut them at the same time. Cannot make those mistakes and finish the season in a good position.

Palasia gives me 2021 vibes and I don't like it. His mistakes are dumb and unnecessary and seem to happen at the worst time. Him and Riki are the only two players whose spot in the team should be questioned.
I disagree with Riki criticism. I think he's been a vital part of our defence and seems to be running some better lines the last few weeks too.

Bit of a shit game, pretty obvious in the first half we just needed to hold onto the ball and apply pressure. We finally did that in the second half.

Riki cops a lot of hate with his hands but his defence is very solid, he's a leader out there and is a solid line runner. I like him a lot..

Typical broncoshq meltdown in the first half, not sure what we expected? Knights were always going to try and be up for it and we were without Reynolds our Messiah. Some of the comments on here in the first half about mam were ridiculous, so reactionary. Give the kid a chance, hes a 19 year old attacking dynamo and obviously was going to be overexcited. I loved his involvement in defence and his running game is threatening.

Our forwards are immense when they aren't making bonehead decisions. Hetherington for example, changed the tide in the 2nd half with his directness but did the most stupid play. Carrigan is incredible but comes up with silly plays. And I'm all for giving palasia a week in reserve grade again.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.