Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Soon as we started hanging onto the ball the Knights were gone.
pretty much what I thought was going to happen midway through the first half, with all the ball knights couldn't put much on us and the small times we had the ball to our kick we look dangerous, once paix came on they didn't really have the ability to keep up errors aside.

B

bingale16

NYC Player
May 11, 2015
I disagree with Riki criticism. I think he's been a vital part of our defence and seems to be running some better lines the last few weeks too.
Agree. Defence has been great with some try savers but I wish he was able to break the line. Doesnt bend the line as much as I would like

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
To be a little nit picky, it really shits me how often we let our opposition stand in the tackle rather than taking them to the ground.
People complain about us getting penalised in the ruck unfairly, win the contact and get the ****s to the ground rather than slowing the ptb down by holding the ball.

Cult

Cult

International Rep
Contributor
Oct 17, 2013
I disagree with Riki criticism. I think he's been a vital part of our defence and seems to be running some better lines the last few weeks too.
Ooh I definitely don’t agree that his defence has been vital. There’s been too many times he’s just let players run around him, which obviously doesn’t show up on the missed tackles stat.

V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
Ooh I definitely don’t agree that his defence has been vital. There’s been too many times he’s just let players run around him, which obviously doesn’t show up on the missed tackles stat.
The lack of line speed and half efforts front him have stood out for me this year

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
12 errors and 7 penalties...
gross dumb and dumber GIF

B

bazza

NRL Player
Sep 24, 2013
I know this was Milford's first game in months, so it's understandable his fitness wouldn't be where it needs to be, but there were times where he looked like he was physically struggling to breath. He was like a fish out of water about 15 mins into the game. I'm surprised he wasn't given a few games in reserve grade to build up some fitness.

Either way, it was a classic Milford game. it's always the same with him. He'll come up with some flashy plays, but then go completely missing when it actually counts. It's like he actively avoids the ball in the crucial moments. His game has no substance. At least he is no longer our problem anymore.

Gaz

Gaz

NRL Captain
Contributor
Oct 7, 2017
Paix got us going forward.
If only he could play for 80 minutes.
If only Kevin would then let him.

Unread

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • leon.bott
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • winslow_wong
  • KickHaas
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.