vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milford is no threat. Just have Staggs rush up and get in his face as soon as he catches the ball. Milford has always been a poor decision maker, and he lacks genuine playmaking ability. He'll either fumble the ball or throw a forward pass every time.
Or he'll step and break through. Milford was good once upon a time. If there's no pressure on him to organise the team, you never know.

My only real concern is Milf. I'm seriously concerned..... for his safety. Carrigan, Flegler and Kobe will run at him all night. They may have to peel him off the underside of Flegler's boot at half-time.

Yes…one of those knock off textbooks you’d pick up on a back street in Thailand and wonder why it’s so cheap and called ‘Dummies for Englitch’
Oh you were just trolling. I thought you'd developed a sense of irony.

I haven't given up on you yet.

Complacency will not be an issue. What will be is the 'Harlem Globetrotter Hangover' that affects middling teams AFTER a big game that featured trick shots and graceful execution. I've seen time and time again, they may fall victim to this. It's where they play a similar way but haven't broken the other teams will, haven't won total dominance in the forwards. The hard yards first, pizazz and flash to follow.

They'll go in expecting a battle but hopefully our captain and coach lay down the fucking law.

Or he'll step and break through. Milford was good once upon a time. If there's no pressure on him to organise the team, you never know.
Once upon a time is the key point. Now he has no speed or footwork. He is physically incapable of stepping anyone or breaking through the line anymore, as sad as that is as a rugby league fan.

Well must say from what I've been told about 30 minutes ago I really hope they stomp Milford.

Ive got a sneaky feeling we are going to destroy the Knights completely and without mercy.

Milford will be gassed after 10-15 minutes. Get the big boys running at him early and hard. We all know the arm grabs will start once he’s over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.