PRE-GAME Round 11 - Broncos vs Roosters

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Ahhh ! Closet sharks fan , new there was something wrong with him.
Was never a closet fan, have always been a fan. Of course, now that their time as perennial under dogs is over, they can get fucked !

Where do you think he will end up mate? I really see him in the back row honestly. Seen a fair bit of him for Reddy and he had been very efficient for them. Like you said, he gets the job done, is good without being great. As I mentioned before, I do worry sometimes about his discipline. He has a bit of a mouth on him towards refs as well. He been pulled up a few times about it in games and luckily hasn't been penalised.

He is a handy kid, but he is tiny though so i doubt the backrow is his long term option.

He is a handy kid, but he is tiny though so i doubt the backrow is his long term option.

Could be right, i've just think he has played his best footy when i've seen him in the back row. I think he will get a fair bit of footy actually especially next year, i can certainly see a few players moving on to get more regular footy.

Bennett said today that Kotoni Staggs can play a number of positions wing, centre, 2nd rower and halback

Bennett said today that Kotoni Staggs can play a number of positions wing, centre, 2nd rower and halback

If he performs like i think he will, he is probably the best option for a bench utility we have. I reckon he would go alright at hooker as well at a pinch.

Ben+Hunt+NRL+Rd+22+Broncos+v+Bulldogs+5abvrExQQGSl.jpg

A
Could be right, i've just think he has played his best footy when i've seen him in the back row. I think he will get a fair bit of footy actually especially next year, i can certainly see a few players moving on to get more regular footy.

I personally think he could do a job like nofoaluma on the wing. Good leg speed and get sets started with quick play the balls.

Bennett said today that Kotoni Staggs can play a number of positions wing, centre, 2nd rower and halfback

I imagine quite a few eyes lit up over this, but nobody should start getting excited.

He isn't the type of halfback everyone is looking for.

I imagine quite a few eyes lit up over this, but nobody should start getting excited.

He isn't the type of halfback everyone is looking for.

When Wayne listed off the numerous positions he could play I doubt many people got their hopes up. If a bloke can play halfback and 2nd row at the same level it’s too good to be true.

Last edited:
When Wayne listed off the numerous positions he could play I doubt many people got their hopes up. If a bloke can play halfback and 2nd row at the same level it’s too good to be true.
Jack Bird can. But that level is very low.

Tyrone Peachey can.

The Coal Train.

Active Now

• johnyE
  • Broncosgirl
  • Lurker
  • Manifesto
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Morepudding
  • Fozz
  • john1420
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Bucking Beads
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.