Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
Don't want to spoil the party but does anyone think that Staggs try was a double movement?

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
We score so many of our tries through huge individual efforts, only one came from a genuine play. We don't have a lot of structure, I dunno where people are seeing Milf becoming a good organiser. Maybe when compared to Kodi? He's maturing and kicking better but that's it. It still doesn't suit him at all. The way we failed to set up 2 field goal sets is a good example too.

K

Kelleher

NYC Player
Mar 16, 2015
I thought it was a double movement at first but I do believe there was no tackler on him so was able to go for the line.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Don't want to spoil the party but does anyone think that Staggs try was a double movement?

It wasn't.

The defender had let go and Staggs had every right to keep going.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I can't stop watching the Roberts try.

The speed, the acceleration. I thought he was going to be tackled when he came back in but he completely burned Tedesco and still had enough speed left in him to straighten back up and beat the defenders coming from behind.

It's one of the best individual tries of the season.
The little move he put on Manu broke more roosters ankles as well.... fucking brilliant try

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Nope, there would need to be someone touching him while he was on the ground.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I thought the Napa penalty and sin bin was a shocker. Napa tried to put a huge shot on, Sims stepped to avoid Napa, and they accidently clashed heads. Was just unfortunate contact that sometimes happens in league.

Reducing the Roosters to 12 men had a big outcome on the game and Napa being taken out of the middle of the defence gave Isaako a big advantage to score that try.

I'm happy to get the win but we were certainly helped by that refereeing decision.

No way napa gets a finger on isaako the way he was mive he was beating everyone. To think he could've made any difference is just stupid.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
We score so many of our tries through huge individual efforts, only one came from a genuine play. We don't have a lot of structure, I dunno where people are seeing Milf becoming a good organiser. Maybe when compared to Kodi? He's maturing and kicking better but that's it. It still doesn't suit him at all. The way we failed to set up 2 field goal sets is a good example too.

I've been very impressed with Milford's improvement this year the real issue is the 7

To me the total incompetence from his 7 is hampering him. He had a couple runs last night on 4th and they were backed up by total ineptitude from Kodi and co. completely failing to get away a decent kick

Until that is sorted Milf's running game will be stifled because he just can't be caught with the ball late in the count.

Usually the quick play the balls come late in the count as well and with Milf unable to attack others have to pick up the burden, which isn't happening. For me Kodi was again invisible last night

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
After the Cordner or Liu try (can’t remember which) they had a shot of JWH strutting back, head swagger, just about flapping his **** wings he was celebrating like they’d already won. Suck shit you grubby piece of shit.

P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
Looking at it frame by frame it was simultaneous which is fair enough. Su'A just made a complete meal of it. He should have still scored it quite easily.

He had a chance to grab the ball before Manu made contact and just misjudged it.

Easy to say that !

S

ShaunJohnson7

U18 Player
Apr 13, 2018
Sometimes they fall back to Earth later too - think Tim Smith, Brent Sherwin, Denan Kemp, Dave Taylor.

Oh dear I was so excited when we signed Denan Kemp and wow that did not go so well!

Great win for your lot was awesome to watch that last try was something else and ya centre Jimmy the Jet or whatever hes called is lethal. You guys have some real strike power in your backs and thats playing the corpse of Darius Boyd at FB.

I actually thought Thaiday looked pretty good his post contact metres were solid, best game I've seen him play this season.

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
1. Boyd - Once again, started off strong hitting it up with plenty of energy, then goes MIA 20 minutes in after he's gassed in record time. He either has to take a massive pay cut or wrap it up. 4
2. Oates - Had a huge game with kick returns and an easy try served up by Staggs. Certain members of our backline and spine could learn a thing or two from his work ethic. 7
3. Opa - Nothing to say really. Knocked out two minutes in which invites Staggs into the fray to take his spot in the side going forward. Opa is gonna need to churn out something special to be seen again this year outside of injury coverage. Unrated
4. Roberts - Got toweled up in the 1st half by Mitchell but as soon as Wayne got into his ear, he came out in the 2nd and played his way into the Blues side (sadly). Could well have scored the try of the year with that pearler. 8
5. Isaako - No doubt his best game so far in 1st grade. Still suspect as **** in defence but supported Roberts well for 1 try then scores with a brilliant individual effort to win the game which made Cronk look stupid. 7
6. Milf - Is starting to look like a game manager more and more every week which is great to see. Carries Nikorima on top of that and still shows glimpses of his individual brilliance. Should be on the bench for Origin but probably won't be. 8
7. Nikorima - The invisible man, both in attack and especially in defence. Bennett should ban him from kicking it. With all of the young guys coming through now he'll struggle to even make the bench. 3
8. Lodge - Is delivering consistency every week which is about all we need from him. He's basically Wallace but better. 7
9. Macca - Played his way into Origin? Maybe. He was his typical defensive best but he still royally sucks in attack. 6
10. Thaiday - Give it up Sam. Please. You're done mate. Get a job with the Footy Show and be paid to act stupid OFF field. 2
11. TPJ - What can be said really. A revelation of the highest order. Monstered the Rorters small men all night and never stopped. The penalty and sin binning at the end was stupid but who cares, it changed nothing. 9
12. Su'a - Pretty error prone but you can put that down to being green still. He cleans that up and his skill ceiling is pretty high. Between him and TPJ in the 11 and 12 (with Gillett waiting in the wings), Glenn's time as a Bronco is done folks. 7
13. Offa - Good, bad, good, bad and he just had his good again. Considering the amount of games he has played now, he seriously needs to get that consistency sorted, especially with so many young guys up his ass now. 6

14. Taga - Was going pretty well I thought but disappears after a few hitups which I can only put down to Bennett hooking him. Something weird going on there when you have an experienced prop like that who can barely find minutes with the injury list we are carrying at the moment, especially so with washed up scrubs like Thaiday and Sims still getting a run. 5
15. Sims - When getting knocked out by a flying headbutt is the highlight of your night, you know something is not working. I'm not sure what we expected from getting a player that Newcastle offloaded. Should follow Thaifood out the door. 4
16. Mago - I can't even remember him being out there, so hardly an inspiring debut like the next guy. Didn't make any major mistakes though so he has that going for him. 4
17. Staggs - There's one for the family memorabilia. Pretty much exactly how you'd want your debut in 1st grade to go. Solid in defence, AND net yourself a try and try assist in attack. He's earned himself a legit shot imo. He's done more in 80 minutes than Opacic has in multiple games. 8

The only time niko should kick is to head shot an opposition player to get them out of the game.

Huge

Huge

International Rep
Contributor
Mar 7, 2008
Ok guys...where are the best stats located, which site please ?

Unread

Active Now

• Mick_Hancock
  • Manofoneway
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.