Round 11 - Cowboys vs Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granville fucking miles offside from marker there.

well our only hope of premiership this year if cows finally start suffering some injuries and change of team. they are neally unbeatable

goodness sake, turn it up! We have no left flank and injuries galore and more than holding our own. The Cows should be romping it home. I'm so sick of hearing how unbeatable this team is when we would have won this if we had any players left. I'm so ticked off!

I'm gonna have anxiety about this game all weekend now.

This is even more frustrating than the Sharks game. **** this

Well, that was a shit finish. Everyone knows Hunt can't kick field goals.

What are the odds boys? Three games in arow decided by a point...? **** this game. All about "the narrative" now boys...

Milford butter fingers and no chill tonight. Terrible.

That's the game. Tough luck. About what I expected tonight.

We gave it a good shake but too much grunt up front for the Cowboys. Losing Oates and Wallace really hurt us.

Crazy game decided by a single point (again) . Well played NQ.

well our only hope of premiership this year if cows finally start suffering some injuries and change of team. they are neally unbeatable
Bullshit. What a load of rubbish.

The Roberts pass off the ground was the turning point, we lost all momentum then, RIP

Meh, that was a tough game that we could have won but noone really expected the win up in Townsville did they?

Well, Milford was fucking awful and there is simply no comparison yet between him and Morgan. Hopefully, one day, but not yet.

What are the odds boys? Three games in arow decided by a point...? **** this game. All about "the narrative" now boys...

What do you mean? Nothing was orchestrated. We were just too shit in the end.

No they aren't. Brisbane taking chicken shit penalty goals and highly unusual interpretations of the ruck will be our downfall. Cows were there to be beaten tonight. We fucked up. Plain and simple.

true but honestly thouhg. its been 4 games in row now vs cowboys were we are defending on our line and only just holding on in last 15 minutes. 2 times we have gotton lucky and held them out. they look much more likely of winning games against us then we do against them. i prey if we make final its not against cows cause i just dont see us winnning it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Astro
  • mrslong
  • marw
  • Rambstien
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • sooticus
  • Alec
  • Robboi_321
  • Jazza
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Morkel
  • Midean
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Johnny92
  • scobie
  • Broncorob
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Aldo
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.