Round 11 Discussion

I really don't see how the bunker could get that one wrong..

It's embarrassing that they got that wrong.

These are meant to be former players and refs that have years of training, and they still manage to make such a rubbish decision.

It baffles me.

The bunker isn't going to change a damn thing until Tony Archer or the NRL does a massive cleanout of the imbeciles in it.

I heard on the radio (triple m footy, i think it was) that Robert Finch was back in charge of the referees

Love or hate Bill Harrigon, but he was commentating for Triple M and he was spot on. Pointing out the rotation of the ball, and how it was stopped and went the opposite way as the ball got downward pressure from Dugan.

Tigers v Knights.

Both teams were awful on Sunday. I understand the Knights position, but the Tigers played to their level. For a team that has so much talent they're a disgrace. A lot of people want to blame Laurie for NSW's woes, but look at Taylor and what he's doing with some of the Blues best and brightest talent. Brooks hasn't improved one iota, Moses still looks flaky and Tedesco who is head and shoulders the best fullback coming through lost momentum because of the players around him. If Tedesco was at Cronulla or Sydney he'd be a Blues player by now.

Taylor should be packing his bags already, but if he doesn't win this afternoon the Tigers should just expedite the process.

Turn the footy on and it's 14-12 to the tiggers. WTAF?!

Taylor will live to fight another day.

As expected, Newcastle still gave the Tigers a few anxious moments. It wasn't a convincing win and Wests have a tough road trip coming up against Brisbane.

From a Broncos perspective, the result should be considered a positive.

Daniel Saifiti is looking an excellent prospect for the Knights. 20 years old playing in the front row, in that team, he's really stood up this year. Had some great moments tonight.

Tigers v Knights.

Both teams were awful on Sunday. I understand the Knights position, but the Tigers played to their level. For a team that has so much talent they're a disgrace. A lot of people want to blame Laurie for NSW's woes, but look at Taylor and what he's doing with some of the Blues best and brightest talent. Brooks hasn't improved one iota, Moses still looks flaky and Tedesco who is head and shoulders the best fullback coming through lost momentum because of the players around him. If Tedesco was at Cronulla or Sydney he'd be a Blues player by now.

Taylor should be packing his bags already, but if he doesn't win this afternoon the Tigers should just expedite the process.

I honestly believe under the right coaching Moses could have a breakout season like Hunt did in 2014. I see a very good five eighth in Moses and Brooks has potential too. There hasn't been a half I can think of on the top of my head that has succeeded under Taylor and Taylor is a shit head coach.

Monster game from Saifiti, over 200 running metres off the bench. If Korbin and Tariq pull their fingers out and start playing like we know they can, they'll have a relatively decent forward pack.

Josh Hodgson benched by the Raiders for Kurt Baptiste.. the ****?

I honestly believe under the right coaching Moses could have a breakout season like Hunt did in 2014. I see a very good five eighth in Moses and Brooks has potential too. There hasn't been a half I can think of on the top of my head that has succeeded under Taylor and Taylor is a shit head coach.

Of the two, he's definitely shown the most improvement. Then again, Moses was horrible last year and any decent coach would have sent him back to reserves. He actually has his moments now but I don't think he'll break out like Hunt did. Hunt was ready in 2012 and was held back until it became bleeding obvious. So I disagree with that comparison, I believe a better one would be Norman and Moses. Both were pre-ordained picks, they had their struggles early but they'll come up with plays that very few others can.

Like Norman, he may need to leave the nest in order to stand on his own two feet.

Souths would be a decent fit for him. Maybe Manly if Baz can get his act together.

Yeah, BJ needs to play Origin.

Wonderful stuff from the world class centre.

Josh Hodgson benched by the Raiders for Kurt Baptiste.. the ****?

Hodgson has been awful the past couple of weeks. May as well give Baptiste a shot and challenge Hodgson to improve his game.

Make or break game for Baptiste.

Hodgson has been awful the past couple of weeks. May as well give Baptiste a shot and challenge Hodgson to improve his game.

Make or break game for Baptiste.

There's gotta be an unwritten rule that you can't bench the guy leading in the Dally M's half way through the season for a couple of average games. I don't agree with it at all, but I'm glad Kurt guys the opportunity.

There's gotta be an unwritten rule that you can't bench the guy leading in the Dally M's half way through the season for a couple of average games. I don't agree with it at all, but I'm glad Kurt guys the opportunity.

The Dally Ms are a joke - fancy letting the opinions of Brandy, Ikin and Rothfield dictate your selections.

Lol.

It's amateur hour tonight.

The Warriors are their own worst enemy.

The Dally Ms are a joke - fancy letting the opinions of Brandy, Ikin and Rothfield dictate your selections.

The award itself is awful, for sure, but the standings are usually at least somewhat comparable to how well a player is playing. Hodgson has probably been the 2nd best Hooker in the NRL this season behind Smith. I just can't fathom why they'd relegate him to the bench after a couple of poor games when he's been their best player all of this season and was in their top 3 players last season.

Ricky is insane, luckily the Warriors are dreadful and the Raiders are going to win regardless.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.