Round 11 Discussion

Big opportunity here for the Sharks.

Beale with a big run set it up for them.

That's a tough decision against Manly.

No Try is fine, but Townsend interfered with Stewart.

Barba finishes them off.

Once you get on the outside of Lyon, it may as well be try time.

Sharks 20
Sea Eagles 12

73 gone.

9-2 Cronulla.

Sharks weren't at their best this evening. Lots of cheap errors, soft defence...at times they looked directionless but in the end they just had too much talent for the Sea Eagles. Wasn't much in it either, just a good dummy half run from Beale and a couple of good short-kicks from Maloney swung the game for them.

Manly did well to fight back and on any other night would have been ahead. Lyon didn't bring his kicking boots with him, preventing the Sea Eagles from ever playing from in-front. If they can settle on a starting 13 and develop some combinations they could really trouble some teams in the back-end of the season. A couple of changes they made tonight - Walker to centre, Buhrer to the backrow and Lyon to five-eighth looked promising. With Matai, Taufua, Koroisau and Taupau they could jag some upsets along the way.

Interesting couple of weeks coming up for Cronulla. At the start of the year, the Origin period looked like it would be kind to them. Now they're looking at Bird, Maloney, Fifita, Ennis and Gallen in the Origin side. It isn't the worst rep toll by any means, but it negates the advantage they looked to be developing.

Ferguson!!! Ferguson!!! FERGUSON!!!

Of course it's happened a few times. But it doesn't happen as often as people on here seem to think. This was proven the last time this topic was discussed when it was only Ferguson and Morgan who could be named.

Reed's okay, Unbreakable was just making light of Lyon's pace and Reed's reputation for being the competition's slowest centre. I wouldn't have said anything, but that was my Rorschach reaction.

The Titans are getting absolutely shafted by the refs in this one.

So glad the Titans take the win. Hate Panthers and their stupid coach.

Is anybody else getting triggered by Anasta pronouncing Guerra "Goo-air-ah" instead of the usual "Gwair-ah"

I tune him out. Had to laugh at him during the dogs no try as there was like 5 reasons not to give it

Is anybody else getting triggered by Anasta pronouncing Guerra "Goo-air-ah" instead of the usual "Gwair-ah"

Not related to Guerra but I get the shits when they call Alex Johnston Alex Johnson.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.