Round 11 Discussion

Hodgson has probably been the 2nd best Hooker in the NRL this season behind Smith.

At least that's a better argument. When you're relying on the Dally Ms with Brandy and co then you should get out of coaching and join them in the media.

Ennis, Smith and Granville have his number.

I just can't fathom why they'd relegate him to the bench after a couple of poor games when he's been their best player all of this season and was in their top 3 players last season.

Hodgson thinks run first and pass later ala Granville. Just like the Cows, Ricky was looking to find a way to maximise his strengths.

It wasn't like he was dropped altogether, just a change up to help improve his game.

The jury is out on this clash since the Warriors are god awful.

I wonder if the Warriors will fight back here. They've just got their first try. 6-22 to the Raiders

Credit to Canberra, this has been one of their better performances in quite sometime. Namely in defence, they've frustrated the Warriors into error tonight.

...but the Warriors are god awful.

Round 11 - Warriors v Raiders

Will go down as one of the worst team performances of the year. The Warriors are a joke...

What next for the Warriors? I can't see them getting better with the players they've got

Mixed feelings for this game.

I want Manly to lose, but I don't want Sharks to take first spot..

Nice try to Feki.

Great hands from Beale to put him into space, Stewart should have tackled him but Sosaia shrugged him off with ease.

Sharks 6
Sea Eagles 0

10 gone.

Awful play from Matthew Wright.

Thought Townsend had topped it, but it was like he was playing Auckland 9s. He knew he had a bonus play and got the penalty.

NRL stats is shocking they have given the try to Beale instead of Feki ... last week they gave the last try to Perrett despite the grub scoring it

Mixed feelings for this game.

I want Manly to lose, but I don't want Sharks to take first spot..

Hopefully the Sharks are crippled by Origin. At least we can write Gallen off for the rest of the year.

The Sharks are playing football. Great, fast ball movement. It's the ball moving which wins games as much as rock solid defence. They are a really well coached unit and play as one. Fast, strong and momentum is everything. Definite GF candidates if they keep this style of play up.

Manly are making a contest of this. Nothing fancy about their play, just error-free football, get a good kick in and grind away. When you play that brand of footy, errors and penalty eventually go your way and that's what happened when Trbojevic crossed.

Cronulla should go on with it, but Manly are keeping them honest.

Stewart looks so slow now.

You can tell he is missing Matai out there. He has been trying to set something up on the left but Trbojevic isn't exactly helping him much.

Myles has been woeful all year.

What's different from previous years?

This is how he plays, he isn't a stand-out player by any means but he does a good job defensively.

Sharks haven't been as potent with Myles on the field.

Deserved try there for Buhrer, he's been one of the best players on the park this evening.

Cronulla - 12
Sea Eagles - 8

45 gone.

If that was punched out by Cronulla then surely it should have been a penalty?

There was more than one in the tackle, wasn't there? Or maybe I'm seeing things.

Manly do the second man play as well as anyone. The lead up work to earn the opportunity was quality from the Sea Eagles.

12 all

Lyon 0/3

53 gone.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Fitzy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.