Round 11 Discussion

Morris changes his line to run in front of Fergusen in attack to block him out of the contest with no eyes on the ball. Fergusen bumps into him as a result and Morris goes flying while Fergusen is looking at the ball and Mitchell scores. Bunker says no try, penalty Bulldogs, go figure!

That Mitchell no try will do me. Morris had no interest in the ball and he impeded somone going after it. Another bunker special.

Yep, absolutely ridiculous.

My dad is watching this with me and he went on about Morris diving to get a penalty.

That Mitchell no try will do me. Morris had no interest in the ball and he impeded somone going after it. Another bunker special.

Morris changes his line to run in front of Fergusen in attack to block him out of the contest with no eyes on the ball. Fergusen bumps into him as a result and Morris goes flying while Fergusen is looking at the ball and Mitchell scores. Bunker says no try, penalty Bulldogs, go figure!

Ferguson was offside, that is why it was a penalty.

And the refs finally pull up a forward pass from Mitchell Favre. Good work boys.

Ferguson was offside, that is why it was a penalty.

Exactly as [MENTION=8423]Sproj[/MENTION] said. The audio from the bunker was about Morris being taken out. If Archer tries to justify the decison by saying that wasn't the reason for the call then he's a dropkick.

Of course it's happened a few times. But it doesn't happen as often as people on here seem to think. This was proven the last time this topic was discussed when it was only Ferguson and Morgan who could be named.

Unfortunately I think that ( Ferguson getting on the outside ) is what cost a GF win. I am certain if Reed doesn't get dusted by Ferguson , twice, then Oates trusts Reed and holds to the structure and slides out to smash Feldt into touch and we win.

No I am not over it yet

Super impressed with Taylor today, I have to admit I hadn't seen much of him at all before this year so I didn't get the wraps some of you had on him.

Oates was coming off his wing long before those Ferguson tries.

Super impressed with Taylor today, I have to admit I hadn't seen much of him at all before this year so I didn't get the wraps some of you had on him.
It's never too late... welcome to the path of enlightenment brother!

P.S. Leave your wallet at the reception. We don't need earthly belongings other than big screen 4K TV's to watch the NRL.

With that, Melbourne crown themselves as the form team of the competition. Of course it isn't going to last long, Origin won't allow it, but it's a credit to Craig and company. Ever since 2013, it seems like the critics say that Melbourne is too old and predict they'll miss the finals and everytime Craig gets his team playing the brand of footy that wins matches. Tough, uncompromising footy that wears on it's opponents. There's a limit to how far that type of footy will get you, but considering their personnel, Melbourne maybe the biggest over-achievers in the competition.

Very interesting Origin period coming up. All year it's felt like five horse race with no one truly excelling. With the Eels out of the running, it leaves four in Cronulla, Melbourne, Brisbane and North Queensland. As good as these teams have been, none of them have convinced me that they're THE team just yet. It's been such a strange season that it wouldn't surprise me to see a team unaffected by Origin gather some momentum, go on a run and put themselves in pole position come finals. Before the season started, I thought the Warriors would be that side but now it's between the Raiders, Bulldogs, Panthers and Sea Eagles to sort themselves out.

Well, that's the end of Eels season.

Last edited:
The Eels game plan is pass or kick to Semi. Some impressive D to keep him out.

Their forward pack has been impressive for the most part. Lots of vigor in their runs, they come off the line better than most sides, light on their feet and can create second phase.

Beyond that, you're absolutely right Browny. Unless they trample through teams, their only go to is Semi.

Top 8 Minus Eels
CRONULLA SHARKS - 18
MELBOURNE STORM - 18
BRISBANE BRONCOS - 16
NORTH QUEENSLAND COWBOYS - 16
CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS - 14
CANBERRA RAIDERS - 11
PENRITH PANTHERS - 10
SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS - 10
--------------------------------------
GOLD COAST TITANS - 10
ST GEORGE ILLWARRA - 10
MANLY SEA EAGLES - 8
WESTS TIGERS - 8
WARRIORS - 8
SYDNEY ROOSTERS - 4
NEWCASTLE KNIGHTS - 3
PARRAMATTA EELS - 0*

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Culhwch
  • theshed
  • cento
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bongo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Dash
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.