Round 11 Discussion

The difference is Coote & Granville. You can take that either way - either Morgan is shit and those two make him look better, or Morgan is an excellent player but can't do it all on his own, no player can.
Hey morks, you hedging your bets there and fishing for a like?

Maloney has that in him. Really poor character trait.

Thurston and Scott. Two internationals.
Misunderstood that part of your comment.

Thought we were trying to work out if Morgan was a plodder. So your argument is that he's not a plodder when he's surrounded by Thurston, Scott, Coote, Granville etc....pretty sure anyone could look like a legend with those players around them.

Suggest that the games without Coote and Granville might be a truer in indication of his talent.

Time will tell.

Misunderstood that part of your comment.

Thought we were trying to work out if Morgan was a plodder. So your argument is that he's not a plodder when he's surrounded by Thurston, Scott, Coote, Granville etc....pretty sure anyone could look like a legend with those players around them.

Suggest that the games without Coote and Granville might be a truer in indication of his talent.

Time will tell.

My point was having a fairly average Ray T at 7 further highlights Morgan's good form the last few weeks.

Point taken re Granville. He gave the cows great running in the first half.

My point was having a fairly average Ray T at 7 further highlights Morgan's good form the last few weeks.

Point taken re Granville. He gave the cows great running in the first half.
Granville is really good.

His speed puts so much pressure on the opposition....you take him he offloads to Morgan...you roll out and he makes a break....

**** that chad townsend shits me ..grub, shit player and constantly offside at marker

Moronic hair cut too

Bird hits in defence so beautifully, the more I see of him, the more I like.

Surprise surprise. Another game with nothing in it with 20 to go.

Brandy almost had an orgasm there.

Lewis was only 5 metres offside there
He isn't usain bolt refs

So they can see that forward but not 5m ones lol

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • jd87
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
  • big k
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.