Round 11 Discussion

Does Elgey have a tattoo of his own face on his arm?

Classic Titans. Best Melbourne and play woeful the following week

Trying to score forty and hoping your opponents will only score thirty eight might work occasionally but is hardly something to build your season on.

Trying to score forty and hoping your opponents will only score thirty eight might work occasionally but is hardly something to build your season on.
They're the worst defensive team in the comp. It's putrid

Cecchin finally penalizes DCE..

I've tipped Raiders to get up here but I'm none too confident. They've got done quality players but that bench is all kinds of awful.

Seeing Hoffman in Eels colours makes me sad. He may have overestimated his prospects at fullback but he always put in for us when took the field.

Seems a shadow of himself physically now. Even his haircut makes me sad, the hell is going on with that?

Seeing Hoffman in Eels colours makes me sad. He may have overestimated his prospects at fullback but he always put in for us when took the field.

Seems a shadow of himself physically now. Even his haircut makes me sad, the hell is going on with that?

Broncos-> Titans-> Eels. The next 2 logical steps are from Eels->Tigers-> Knights

Broncos-> Titans-> Eels. The next 2 logical steps are from Eels->Tigers-> Knights
If he's got any sense he'll be looking at the ESL. Man of Steel material.

What's up with Cummins?

Several times he goes to make one call and then changes his mind at the last second.

He's had a pretty decent NRL career imo. He has got the most out of his ability which isn't stratospheric.

Good win for the Raiders.

They were easily the better team in the opening exchanges. They really should have led by more, but as they have done so far in 2017 they took their foot off the accelerator and let the Eels back into it. The return of Juior Paulo and a fortunate penalty got them back into it and in the end that Wighton/Rapana combination was good enough to get them home.

Good performance at the death from Wighton as well. He's always been a talent Jack, but whenever he's found himself in this position in the past, he's been guilty of giving away an error or two. Here he was faultless, taking that difficult bomb and then getting great contact on Moeroa to jar the ball loose right as the Eels were looking to square the game up.

A much needed win for the Raiders and depending on who's selected on Monday, could be the start of a mid-season revival for them.

I thought the Eels were gutsy after their insipid performance against the Roosters. They managed to hang in and actually had the better of the Raiders on both sides of half-time. They just didn't have the combinations when it mattered, that loose inside pass from Mitchell Moses to Tim Mannah really was the death knell for them.

Well, that and the passage of play that led to the no try to French. I can't blame Bevan for not getting the ball down, it was a difficult opportunity and Wighton did a great job of making himself a nuisance. However the loss of Jennings really hurt them late in the contest.

Good win for the Raiders.

They were easily the better team in the opening exchanges. They really should have led by more, but as they have done so far in 2017 they took their foot off the accelerator and let the Eels back into it. The return of Juior Paulo and a fortunate penalty got them back into it and in the end that Wighton/Rapana combination was good enough to get them home.

Good performance at the death from Wighton as well. He's always been a talent Jack, but whenever he's found himself in this position in the past, he's been guilty of giving away an error or two. Here he was faultless, taking that difficult bomb and then getting great contact on Moeroa to jar the ball loose right as the Eels were looking to square the game up.

A much needed win for the Raiders and depending on who's selected on Monday, could be the start of a mid-season revival for them.

I thought the Eels were gutsy after their insipid performance against the Roosters. They managed to hang in and actually had the better of the Raiders on both sides of half-time. They just didn't have the combinations when it mattered, that loose inside pass from Mitchell Moses to Tim Mannah really was the death knell for them.

Well, that and the passage of play that led to the no try to French. I can't blame Bevan for not getting the ball down, it was a difficult opportunity and Wighton did a great job of making himself a nuisance. However the loss of Jennings really hurt them late in the contest.

That was an all or nothing play on the first from Jennings. He could have come inside and tried to pick up French or taken the tackle. Not the play you want from one of your experienced guys.
The Eels lacked combinations and Guthersons running game was non existent.

The Titans were very poor tonight. This team relies so heavily on getting inside 20 and making the most of their kicks.
I thought their forwards were soft tonight losing the collision in attack and letting Manly have too many easy mtrs down the middle.
Hayne should have come looking for the ball or been switched to fullback, he was ordinary. Henry would be praying he gets picked for the Blues and has a big game so as to attract an offer from anywhere.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Allo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • The Don
  • Santa
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bert_lifts
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • BroncosAlways
  • Rambstien
  • Alec
  • Behold
  • Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • broncos4life
  • Galah
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.