11. Glenn
12. Oates
13. Wallace

14. Nikorima
15. Molo
16. Garbutt
17. Greinke/Arrow

Backline picks itself....

Deadset drop him seriously even if it is origin someone could do better than this.

Blair needs to lift his output — after 70 minutes, he had ran for just 49 metres.

I hope that despite us having so many out, Blair pays the price for losing that game. Blair is useless and I would suggest most of us thought as much and expressed it when we signed him.

I agree with Marty. I'm not on team Molo yet, but I'm not baying for his blood. Dodds and Wallace looked ordinary to me in their first few games too, so Molo deserves a bit more time. Though I hear he wasn't playing too well prior to the call up, which can't be ideal.

Either way, Molo has far more excuses than 200 gamer Blair.

As for the team, I notice virtually everyone is leaving out Lowrie. If Gillett gets picked, I can see Lowrie playing, even though I'm really keen to see Arrow.

If you wanna see arrow, go watch the dodgy tv soap opera that parades as legitimate entertainment... Bennett will pick experience first, especially after a loss.

1. Kahu
2. Vidot
3. Reed
4. Copley
5. Maranta
6. Milford
7. Hunt
8. Wallace
9. McCollough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Oates
13. Lowrie

14. Ofahengaue
15. Molo
16. Garbutt
17. Nikorima

Completely forgot about Lowrie, Blair needs to pay the price for tonight's effort.

I agree that's what Bennett will do but Blair should be dropped.

Griffin to make his debut and absolutely rip the **** out of the knights.

Are you serious? He was actually impressive tonight! Good moments (apart from that knock on) but his D was good, some solid runs. Reminds me of Wallace from last year. . Coupe little errors but showed great potential. I am in his corner after tonight

There was a set there where he made 3-4 tackles in a row. He's worth persisting with imo.

Bennett already confirmed gillett playing origin.

I think I heard that too.

As for his play in general, 51 tackles tonight but only 8 runs to Glenn's 13. Clearly for mine, unlike Glenn, Gillett is just not getting any quality ball. He gets the ball with defenders already all over him. At least Glenn gets set up better by Milford for one than Gillo does by Hunt.

I'd like to see Oates, Glenn and Arrow in the back row, Kahu at FB and sadly, it looks there's no choice that Blair will be in the side.

I think I heard that too.

As for his play in general, 51 tackles tonight but only 8 runs to Glenn's 13. Clearly for mine, unlike Glenn, Gillett is just not getting any quality ball. He gets the ball with defenders already all over him. At least Glenn gets set up better by Milford for one than Gillo does by Hunt.

I'd like to see Oates, Glenn and Arrow in the back row, Kahu at FB and sadly, it looks there's no choice that Blair will be in the side.

Hilariously, it's the reverse of last year.

Hilariously, it's the reverse of last year.

Imagine the extra potency of the right hand side attack if it wasn't.

At least his defence is so much better. His tackling makes a big contribution to our success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Galah
  • BruiserMk1
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.