vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we’ve been coached to fall into tackles head first as everyone else has been exploiting it.

Hopefully we’ve been coached to fall into tackles head first as everyone else has been exploiting it.

Our only chance is to have all 13 roosters players sent to the bin at once. We still might not win though

Actually turn up and play like we did against Penrith and this game is winnable ffs.

Our only chance is to have all 13 roosters players sent to the bin at once. We still might not win though

come on mate ...

a Roosters player could damn near decapitate one of our players and we'd be the ones with a player in the bin for headbutting the Roosters players swinging arm

If we're ahead they'll send 4 roosters off then they have to call the game off with 9 players, so probably no one wins.

The Sualli wank fest on Fox (courtesy of Kayo) is real. Based off recent history, players with big hype have not only lived up to but I'd say exceeded expectations. With that in mind I'm saying we're due for one to flop so hopefully Sualli has a shocker tonight.

Also, its been a while since a guy who's made a debut with no hype has set the world on fire. So lets hope Kobe is the one leaving the ground tonight with a superstar is born tag.

I'll think I'll still watch today, just on mute

Sadly, that's indeed what its come to. So unless they penalise for faking injury, welcome to NRL. Stay down. At the least, that's 30-60 seconds of a breather for your mates.
On that, i think there are a few NHL (ice hockey) rules we could borrow.

They penalise players when they try and milk penalties, and if you have a player binned, i think that player should come back if the opposition scores a try. This means that the opposition does not run 4 tries in while the opposition is down 1 (or 2) players and majorly influenve the outcome of the game

It’s a shame Farnworth isn’t playing because he was on to that tactic straight away. Smart player.

On that, i think there are a few NHL (ice hockey) rules we could borrow.

They penalise players when they try and milk penalties, and if you have a player binned, i think that player should come back if the opposition scores a try. This means that the opposition does not run 4 tries in while the opposition is down 1 (or 2) players and majorly influenve the outcome of the game
But then there's no punishment for professional fouls or the sin bin in general.

Committing a professional foul means you have stopped a try scoring opportunity... so you stop a try from occurring and lose a player for 10mins, but if they score a try you just get the player back... if they don't score then you just had to defend for 10mins.

very flat.

Nice line tho

**** ALL THAT WE'VE GOTTA GET ON WITH THESE

What does Radley have to do to get sent off? Shoot someone?

Radley never wants to play again

$50 to whoever puts a sock in Parker's mouth.

Bahaha! That’s a square up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • westy316
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skyblues87
  • bert_lifts
  • Aldo
  • Foordy
  • dirtyharry
  • lynx000
  • Battler
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Galah
  • broncsgoat
  • Skathen
  • Big Del
  • Redux
  • FACTHUNT
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.