Round 11 - Roosters vs Broncos

I swear he just gets caught up in the emotion and forgets all about his bench.

Who's helping Kev?....again its the structure or lack of, that makes this place look like a rabble.

Bullimore could have added something in those final 20 mins....IMO.
Might've been Asiata playing well and getting extra minutes and then he wanted to get Haas and co back out there to shore up the middle

I don’t think you need to call him a wanker. Not the kids fault these sus old men in the media are crushing on him.
Nah he absolutely loves the attention. Don't forget he's the one who wanted mega money and unheard of clauses then threatened to go to union and wanted to be able to play before he was 17 or he was leaving the NRL all before he ever played a game. Then he burned the club that developed him since he was 15 by going to their biggest rival even after they gave him an incredible 500k offer per year. He's brought a lot of it on himself.

I feel a bit sorry for Suuali, the pressure that has been put on him by literally everyone in the NRL world is immense.
Anything short of a hat-trick and several try saving tackles would have been deemed a failure.
Poor kid haha.

He'll cry in to his "minimum-wage Roosters contract" while sitting in a vault full of cash.

Wasn’t able to watch the game. Nobody has mentioned Turpin, how did he go?

Masterclass in the flat pass:

Forward, didn’t even have time to “float forward” either.

but that’s ok, we’ve had plenty called against us of late that were the other way

By the way, this victory has catapaulted is all the way from 15th on the ladder, all the way up to... 15th.

Importantly though, we are 2 wins clear of the spoon, but also just two wins away from the 6th placed Dragons. If we play like we did last night (no one should be ovelooking our completion rate as a decicive factor), we are just as likely to make the 8 as we are to get the spoon.

I honestly believe Manu didn’t get binned because Radley had already been binned twice and the game was already becoming a farce so they let it slide. They can enforce this crackdown all they want but the inconsistencies are already glaringly obvious.

The reason why Lodge got binned was the obvious square up for missing the obvious forward pass that led to one of our tries and the fact we hadn’t had anyone in the bin yet. The Gamble one was perfect situation for them because now they can say there was 2 sin bins per team now and justify the evenness of their decision making.

Absolute farce.
As per our even up sin bins with no time left v Manly last week. When refs are evening up by sending people out of the game you know the games well and truly fucked.

You know, you are a right, **** that kid! hahaha.
**** anyone who plays for the sombreros

Sydney Morning Herald: The mystery backer who kept Joseph Suaalii in league.

"I believe he will be better than both Greg Inglis and Israel Folau. He will be placed upon a pedestal in years to come as the best of the lot when it comes to outside backs.”

"At Souths, Suaalii would have received about $300,000 this year and $500,000 for 2022. Instead, Suaalii signed with the Roosters for a fraction of that."

Why did he sign for a "fraction"? Because of course he did. Cultcha!

Forward, didn’t even have time to “float forward” either.

but that’s ok, we’ve had plenty called against us of late that were the other way
It's actually quite hard to judge a forward pass in relation to the ground (marker line) when the passer is moving forward.

The ruling is the ball is not allowed to leave the hands in a forward direction. But it's not as simple to observe as that sounds.

If the passer is traveling forward when he releases the ball sideways it will carry with it his momentum and travel forward naturally. The longer the pass, the further it will travel forward. He won't have passed the ball forward, but it will travel forward relative to his position at the point of passing. That's simple physics.

So if you were to judge that from above, the ball will appear to travel forward relative to the ground. It seems very obvious when you use a yard line as a gauge but it can mislead you. It will look even more forward if the passer comes to an abupt halt after releasing the ball.

**** anyone who plays for the sombreros

Sydney Morning Herald: The mystery backer who kept Joseph Suaalii in league.

"I believe he will be better than both Greg Inglis and Israel Folau. He will be placed upon a pedestal in years to come as the best of the lot when it comes to outside backs.”

"At Souths, Suaalii would have received about $300,000 this year and $500,000 for 2022. Instead, Suaalii signed with the Roosters for a fraction of that."

Why did he sign for a "fraction"? Because of course he did. Cultcha!
He probably did sign for a fraction.
1/3 officially, 4/3 unofficially.

Was following the scores as the boss had organised a catch up with friends so I only got to watch the replay.

Just my 2 cents about how disgusting the Fox commentators were. Total wankfest before about the roosters and continued into the game, but we're used to it by now!

It'll be interesting to see how long the current officiating changes go for, including 6 again's cause I know plenty of people not tuning in ATM.

Was following the scores as the boss had organised a catch up with friends so I only got to watch the replay.

Just my 2 cents about how disgusting the Fox commentators were. Total wankfest before about the roosters and continued into the game, but we're used to it by now!

It'll be interesting to see how long the current officiating changes go for, including 6 again's cause I know plenty of people not tuning in ATM.
Given they got pinged twice as much as us (10-5) and had 8 players put on report compared to our 2, I wasn't all that upset by the new rules. Seemed like we got a lot more 6-agains as well.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Strop
  • Harry Sack
  • Griffo
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • Volvo Driver
  • Maddy
  • Foordy
  • john1420
  • Bucking Beads
  • Morkel
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • levikaden
  • Stix
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Inknition
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.