Round 11 - Roosters vs Broncos

Will TPJ get his origin spot? And will he now become a target as some form of payback?
I'm almost certain TPJ is blacklisted from NSW, never talked about in discussions of the side despite his form he is the 2nd phase king.

But the whole thing about pulling out of the Blues camp because he wanted to play for Tonga(conflict with games in 2019) and then saying he wished he could play for QLD means he will probably never play for the Blues, they are butthurt.

I don’t agree with how the crackdown is being implemented but this is pretty dumb from VR.

“I’m a very good driver. Just because the laws changed after I already had my license, it doesn’t mean I have to stop texting while I drive.”
Yep, who the **** does he think he is? Stupid thing to say.

Then by all means don’t victor, just be prepared to sit out a bit more than others. Napa had to suck it up and change his style mid season didn’t he? I’m sure he had some very good coaches too.

I don’t agree with how the crackdown is being implemented but this is pretty dumb from VR.

“I’m a very good driver. Just because the laws changed after I already had my license, it doesn’t mean I have to stop texting while I drive.”
Yep, who the **** does he think he is? Stupid thing to say.
He is a self entitled kid at a self entitled club who is totally up himself, what do you expect?

He has the textbook definition of a "learning disability," or in outdated parlance "mental retardation."

Who else was impressed with Asiato? I thought he looked really good last week and I hope he builds on that performace. I hope to see him in starting in the 13 this week. Likely wishful thinking. Also, has anyone seen any description or update on K. Hunt's knee injury?
He fits into the team well with that role. Hes mobile and has a reasonble brain on his shoulders. I hope he can continue because its a link we have no had since 2015!

I'm almost certain TPJ is blacklisted from NSW, never talked about in discussions of the side despite his form he is the 2nd phase king.

But the whole thing about pulling out of the Blues camp because he wanted to play for Tonga(conflict with games in 2019) and then saying he wished he could play for QLD means he will probably never play for the Blues, they are butthurt.

NSW care more about winning than integrity. Keary said he'd rather play for Qld and considered himself a Queenslander.

NSW care more about winning than integrity. Keary said he'd rather play for Qld and considered himself a Queenslander.
Where was this said?

Because this is different, Keary was eligible for both states so if he wanted to play for QLD he could have.

TPJ is completely ineligible for QLD doing his junior career in Newcastle.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • BroncoFan94
  • phoenix
  • Foordy
  • Broncs1459
  • Manofoneway
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • BruiserMk1
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FACTHUNT
  • Xzei
  • Mick_Hancock
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Bucking Beads
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Porthoz
  • BroncosAlways
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.