Round 11 - Roosters vs Broncos

GIF by UEFA

that's actually one thing i have noticed since kevie being coach. he has given certain players key simple instructions every game and you can actually see it happen.

I honestly cannot remember that happening a single time under seibold
Bennett-esque.
For the other side...I thought their coach mention that his side would adjust...fucking thugs

I gotta say, Lodgey's 1st stint was fucking OUTSTANDING. Really liked what I've seen from him since coming back from that hamstring injury.

TPJ was brilliant, absolutely made Sam Walker look/play his age but gunning after him all game.

I thought Asiata was a wasted signing, but his ball playing ability was bit of a game changer. Hope he builds on this.

Palasia did not let the boys down. Champion effort on defence.

What a great win from the boys! We got screwed by the sudden crackdown last week, but credit to the lads for adapting to the new rulings, no matter how trash it is.

How was good it seeing Copley back in broncos colours. It's a good feeling seriously. Still love the guy!

A bonus was that he was good as well, he decked lam for that last try

Credit to Kevvie, moving TPJ to the other side to target Walker absolute genius move.

its frustrating because it barely gets mentioned from the media. but imagine if robinson or bellamy did that. they would be hailed the smartest masterminds in history.

**** i wish there was another super league situation and some other station got the rights. just so over the media and there shit biased to certain teams or people.

i mean just look at that wank fest for sualli. I mean **** me.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • BroncosAlways
  • bazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • broncotville
  • Rowdy124
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • ell.d33
  • Allo
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Griffo
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • Manofoneway
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.