Round 11 - Tigers v Broncos - Post Match Discussion

This is a good point and I believe it, a player can't just forget how to be dangerous and what he did previously and been a success must been told to do otherwise

barba has already come out and said earlier in the year that its taking time to find his place in the team he said the coach has got me playing a differant role here.

IMO a win is a win, yes we have things to improve on, but we got the 2 points.

barba has already come out and said earlier in the year that its taking time to find his place in the team he said the coach has got me playing a differant role here.

I know but why? Sure Hoffman is new to the halves and so was hunt but if you have a dangerous running fullback how much easier is their job? We have three playmakers and only 1 is actually good enough to have the title

I know but why? Sure Hoffman is new to the halves and so was hunt but if you have a dangerous running fullback how much easier is their job? We have three playmakers and only 1 is actually good enough to have the title

unfortunately to answer that id have to be in the mind of griffin and i don't think that is a place id like to be :P on another note we should offer john cartwright an offer he cant refuse to coach us. the way he has the titans playing this year with there god awful injuries they have is bloody impressive ( sorry to derail thread :P )

unfortunately to answer that id have to be in the mind of griffin and i don't think that is a place id like to be :P on another note we should offer john cartwright an offer he cant refuse to coach us. the way he has the titans playing this year with there god awful injuries they have is bloody impressive ( sorry to derail thread :P )

I think Henry as an assistant as helped there a lot too

nothing at all he has been mostly poor all season but honesty saying **** barba hes a bitch etc. with such hatred is the exact same bs u see on the bulldogs forum about any player that doesnt play well for them. were better then that and dont need it to start happening here

Im sorry if I offended anybody but I have been following the broncos since 1987 and I love them more than the all blacks( yes, Im a kiwi), but I am so frustrated at the moment. We have brought up so much talent, but it just hasn't been clicking for a while now.

Gotta give credit to our defence. It was suburb
Especially after the penalty and report for lowrie's hit on Thompson. I was deadset yelling at badger through the telly

Didn't read the live discussion thread but a fairly **** performance IMO. How they missed that shoulder charge in the Macca sandwich after looking at it about 5 times is beyond me. Looked like it connected with the head to me as well.

Ben Hunt. Loving the way he is playing right now. Not only is it satisfying as a Broncos fan, it's satisfying on a personal level. I work with a number of people who were saying (early season) he's **** and should be dropped while I maintained he should be persisted with because he'd shown glimpses, playing off the bench for the last 4yrs, let him settle etc etc. Enjoying watching them turn into fanboys.

We got caught short a handful of times on our left again tonight, Vidot was giving up the whole sideline and against a better side we would have been shot. Happened a handful of times last week against the tits and only a couple of knock-ons and an ankle tap stopped us conceding 3 trys, if they don't sort it out soon its going to come like a flood, Manly will have a field day.

I'm convinced he doesn't know how to coach Barba. He looks at Barba's style of play and shits himself.

another poor performance....
Hunt was very good but the attacking line was too shallow and we didn't kick in behind it to take advantage of them rushing up.
This put too much pressure on the receiving players hence all the dropped ball.
the forwards worked hard to keep us in the game but the one out structure was just so boring and predictable.
Hoffman tried but was just poor and Barba was truly deplorable. There is something wrong with him - not sure what but he is just not in the game at all. Injury, off-field stuff, something???
Copley was strong and Vidot was excellent.
I would put Vidot at FB for a couple of weeks during Origin and move Hoffman to the wing where he belongs next to Reed.
Hodges must be the 5/8 til the end of the season when he is available and then Copley and Maranta can keep their partnership going.
Hala, Molo, Oates all need to be shown some faith to start building our pack. Macguire is a one man band at the moment. Hannant was solid but is never going to break the line.

All in all, that was a crap game played by two crap teams playing crap football. The only good thing was we won but as has been said I am sick of winning and walking away with a sour taste in my mouth after watching my team play so poorly....

barbas just too fat at the moment which is another coaching failure.. lets bulk up our best attacking weapon. yeah great idea that one.

lets play a winger with no ball skills at 6 but fatten up our 1 to play sort of as a 6 too. maybe.

Not sure if serious but even Tits fans don't rate Cartwright. Their (temporary) success this year has generally been attributed to Henry.

Im sorry if I offended anybody but I have been following the broncos since 1987 and I love them more than the all blacks( yes, Im a kiwi), but I am so frustrated at the moment. We have brought up so much talent, but it just hasn't been clicking for a while now.

oh yes definitely were playing awful latly last few seasons so disappointing. but i just dont think abusing the actualy players helps none. like i said i woefully hate all bulldogs supports because that is exactly how they treat there players. but ur right this is a fan forum and u have a right to vent ur frustration. i would just rather it see be aimed at the team in general and the coach then single out one player

After watching the press conference, my two standouts were:
Alex Glenn nearly falling off his chair when he went to sit down.
Hook modelling his new Nike Sportswatch in what looked like an unabashed advertising ploy.

Oh, and Hook said he wasn't particularly happy with the Broncs attack.

Not sure if serious but even Tits fans don't rate Cartwright. Their (temporary) success this year has generally been attributed to Henry.

ye maybe it is henry i dont know but tbh i always thought cartwright was a decent coach titans have always punched above there wait for the rosters they have had.

After watching the press conference, my two standouts were:
Alex Glenn nearly falling off his chair when he went to sit down.
Hook modelling his new Nike Sportswatch in what looked like an unabashed advertising ploy.

Oh, and Hook said he wasn't particularly happy with the Broncs attack.

So he should be. Too many points :rolleyes:

While Barba is way below par, he deserves credit for his try saves, at least. Another impressive save again tonight.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • eazy-duzzit
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Pablo
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.