vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it tends to happen more so with players who left on bad terms but yeah games like this always concern me with that factor lol

This is the week to give Fifita more minutes. Wind him up and aim him for Nikorima.
I'd be tempted to start fifita over gillet for this week only. A few reasons, nikorimas defence, we need a freshen up after a big performance last week may leave us a little drained mentally, and seibold could say to fifita "this is your chance to show you're ready for origin". I'd also consider a swap of flegler with carrigan.
No reason other then a freshen up. But I'd also understand if none of this happened due to the brilliance of last week by the team. For me, it'd depend on if they were flat or pumped up at training after the roosters game...

Last edited:
I'd be tempted to start fifita over fillet for this week only. A few reasons, nikorimas defence, we need a freshen up after a big performance last week may leave us a little drained mentally, and seibold could say to fifita "this is your chance to show you're ready for origin". I'd also consider a swap of flegler with carrigan.
No reason other then a freshen up. But I'd also understand if none of this happened due to the brilliance of last week by the team. For me, it'd depend on if they were flat or pumped up at training after the roosters game...
You make a very good point. But many a time a coach and the team have been flogged after 'a great week at training'. I like the idea of throwing in fresh troops in the form of Fifita and Carrigan. Flegs is well overdue a rest and with the bye coming up it will give him two weeks to prepare to take up the slack when we lose middles to origin.

I think if we do represent heavily we might even see the return of Moga and Su'a and if Milf gets the call I'd be going with O'sullivan.

Last edited:
We are worried about the triple threat from the Broncos spine.

McCullough for his quick darts out of dummy half. Milford for his game management and tackling technique, and captain darius for the amazing side step he does*.

* when the attacker is running at him.

Hopefully its a good game.
Weird how hard it is to differentiate between the opposition and our fans these days

Last edited:
Weird how hard it is to differentiate between the opposition and our fans these days

Taj is a fan of both teams but Warriors fan first and foremost.

He spot on about the triple threat though ;-)

Put in a good word for the guy replacing him and put it simply 'there's no hard feelings'.

All accounts a humble bloke, hope he has a good season and makes the finals but not the W against us this Saturday.

That tends to be how the script goes.

Former Broncos player carves up former club in return match.
I had almost rid myself of some of those memories and you've gone and opened the wounds. Aaah it stings!

Round11TeamList

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd think it'll be the same 17 again.

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (c)
2. David Fusitu’a
3. Peta Hiku
4. Patrick Herbert
5. Ken Maumalo
6. Kodi Nikorima
7. Blake Green
8. Bunty Afoa
9. Issac Luke
10. Leeson Ah Mau
11. Isaiah Papali’i
12. Tohu Harris
13. Lachlan Burr

14. Jazz Tevaga
15. Adam Blair
16. Ligi Sao
17. Karl Lawton

18. Gerard Beale
20. Leivaha Pulu
21. Chris Satae
22. Chanel Harris-Tavita

Kodi at 6 is a danger.

If he was at halfback, I wouldn't be worried. But at 6 and having Green to do the game management, Kodi can just focus on what he does best which is playing off the cuff.

That's one of the biggest dangers going into this game.

Um, we seemed to handle Keary and Cronk ok so what's this doom and gloom about Kodi and Green? They are not a patch on the chooks halves.

The issue for this game is to maintain the passion which underpinned the victory against the premiers, and the rest will take care of itself.

If anyone needs to be nervous it's the Warriors about our pack, and Milf and Dearden

Last edited:
Kodi at 6 is a danger.

If he was at halfback, I wouldn't be worried. But at 6 and having Green to do the game management, Kodi can just focus on what he does best which is playing off the cuff.

That's one of the biggest dangers going into this game.
Their biggest threat is Roger at the back. He is legit lethal from anywhere on the field.
Nullify him and his effectiveness and it doesn't really matter how well Knik plays.
Teams that have successfully beat the Warriors this season so far have kicked into corners or out, kept the ball away from RTS and restricted any broken play opportunities. A huge responsibility on Milf to execute this side of his game on Saturday.
Go the Broncos!

Taj is a fan of both teams but Warriors fan first and foremost.

He spot on about the triple threat though ;-)
I actually despise the Broncos along with the Roosters :)

Broncos pack looks strong. It's everywhere else that is probably going to be an issue for you guys ;)

You make a very good point. But many a time a coach and the team have been flogged after 'a great week at training'. I like the idea of throwing in fresh troops in the form of Fifita and Carrigan. Flegs is well overdue a rest and with the bye coming up it will give him two weeks to prepare to take up the slack when we lose middles to origin.

I think if we do represent heavily we might even see the return of Moga and Su'a and if Milf gets the call I'd be going with O'sullivan.
Hopefully we won't see the return of Moga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • winslow_wong
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.