PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Drop Haas.

If we lose the playing group will privately be seething with Haas for his selfish act.

If we win they can thumb their nose at him and tell the self-serving bastard he's not really needed.
Agreed, we have already shown that we can win without him. This behaviour would piss the boys off and may even fire them up even more for the game.

Well which way will this go now? We pull together and smash everything that moves including Haas or we roll up in a corner and part like its 2020?

I believe it was when I defended Papalii religious right to question covid vaccine.

Twitter is full of precious people.

I got blocked by Gus after the Will Kennedy send off saying players were sent off for that in the 70's, 80's, 90's, all the way up to today.

Got blocked by the Karen that runs the Storm social media for correcting her.

Facebook is a lot better. Not as many precious people.

Went from pretty good favourites in this to maybe a 50/50 proposition.

Thanks Payne.

Just when we start to believe again this happens.
We are cursed. Who is to blame?
Ashton sims curse?
the Bruno curse?
the Petero to the panthers curse?
The curse of Darius Boyd?
maybe we are just paying the price for ever having Anthony Mundine on the books? A belated Mundine curse?

No doubt about it this club is cursed - the Sims drop, the hunt drop, the Folau/hunt to AFL, The Inglis switch, the Fifita hitch, the spoon, now this. So, did we sell our souls for 2006?

Just when we start to believe again this happens.
We are cursed. Who is to blame?
Ashton sims curse?
the Bruno curse?
the Petero to the panthers curse?
The curse of Darius Boyd?
maybe we are just paying the price for ever having Anthony Mundine on the books? A belated Mundine curse?
I think it could potentially bring the team closer together if handled correctly.

If Haas does play I'm expecting he's going to have a massive game, make huge Metres and have bulk tackles. All so he can show off to potential suitors how good he is and what he can do, blah, blah, blah.

It makes me sick because while he's trialing for other teams out there he's going to affect the rest of the team and it's cohesion while he treats the game more like a try out rather than a genuine competition. I don't see him passing, offloading or doing anything that benefits the team more than it will Benefit him. Expect him to take runs when he shouldn't have the ball and expect him to overplay his hand.

If Haas does play I'm expecting he's going to have a massive game, make huge Metres and have bulk tackles. All so he can show off to potential suitors how good he is and what he can do, blah, blah, blah.

It makes me sick because while he's trialing for other teams out there he's going to affect the rest of the team and it's cohesion while he treats the game more like a try out rather than a genuine competition. I don't see him passing, offloading or doing anything that benefits the team more than it will Benefit him. Expect him to take runs when he shouldn't have the ball and expect him to overplay his hand.
If he does, Kev will have him hooked in a nano second. No doubt about it.

Its the only way he can respond positively after his tantrum.
If he does play his heart out, the contract thing will be reduced to background noise. If he plays less than his best, there wont be a whole lot or love anywhere for him either at the club or with the fans.
Right now he looks pretty childish, and considering the broncos salary cap position theres no incentive to release him to anyone else unless the roosters swap him for a cleary or walker (even then i doubt we'd be interested until the end of the season).
Simply put, hes more likely to play q cup than see a release. At the end of the season that might change, not before.

Active Now

• Organix
  • Fitzy
  • Lozza
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • Scorchie
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Santa
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.