Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

I really liked that play from Gamble which set up the try where Oates kicks in field

He digs hard into the line and straightens things up, that's undoubtedly the work of Reynolds teaching him the ways

@The Don

spiderman lol GIF

I hope you got some of that champagne left, mate.

Wtf just happened?
4C157BBA 404B 482F B80C FE1CCB0BF115

I actually think Payne looked surprised at the backlash he got judging by his interview. Surely he must have been aware it was going to happen.
Well if there’s one trait he’s displayed on a relatively consistent basis over the last couple of years it is a lack of self awareness, so…🤷‍♂️

I actually think Payne looked surprised at the backlash he got judging by his interview. Surely he must have been aware it was going to happen.
He seems to be a legit halfwit. How could he honestly expect anything different?

So many great things......

Special moments for me were Haas getting booed by the crowd for the entire game
and Isucko being Isucko. :rofl

Ezra's not exactly playing halfback....but he's fucken handy out there. Can't think of a bad player wearing our jersey tonight. What an effort....we are the real deal.

Great win to farewell Payne Haas. But he probably provided the turning point by dragging Campbell back into the in goal. The fans were really tough on him tonight. Another bizaare match with the Broncos again doing the seemingly impossible. Goodbye Haasy.

Payne looked like the loneliest guy in the world sitting in the change room then. He just looked like a big kid. Nearly feel sorry for him.
His people need to be hung.
hes a grown asss man i still cannot fathom how in team sport that a player would be ok for his management to ask for an imediate release days before a game because they wouldnt pay him more.

It has to go down there with one of the most selfish things a player has ever done in the nrl. probably only short to sbw

Active Now

• BruiserMk1
  • Browny
  • Organix
  • Mustafur
  • Financeguy
  • Foordy
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • westy316
  • Brocko
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Jazza
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • I bleed Maroon
  • jd87
  • Dash
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.