Suncorp Stadium

Thursday
Night
19:50

Panthers

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want a good game. If we lose in a tight one with competent refereeing I’ll be okay with that. Obviously beating them twice in a season would be awesome, but that’s a tall order

Agreed. Let's give Madden his chance. We have started the season so well, we can afford to be conservative now, even if it results in a few losses. Let's see what Madden has got over two-three games.
Have you seen how compressed the ladder is this season. Lose this we lose our buffer. Then two tough away games.

I don't think he should, looks like nerve damage, will probably be a few weeks.

He's been cleared of any injury to the neck it seems, but he was very groggy in the sheds.

If he's not asymptomatic tomorrow, he's out. The chances of him being fine tomorrow, slim.

He's been cleared of any injury to the neck it seems, but he was very groggy in the sheds.

If he's not asymptomatic tomorrow, he's out. The chances of him being fine tomorrow, slim.
The way it took him till he got to the sheds to even get feeling back into his arms and legs is worrying, I don't think there was any physical injury to worry about outside the nerve issues.

Agreed. Let's give Madden his chance. We have started the season so well, we can afford to be conservative now, even if it results in a few losses. Let's see what Madden has got over two-three games.
It was heartening to see the boys still have a dig even when the spine was 2 twenty year olds, no halfback and Billy playing hooker for 70 minutes.

Makes you more confident that we can get away with just a competent halfback. Not sold Madden fits that description though.

Rogers maybe

It was heartening to see the boys still have a dig even when the spine was 2 twenty year olds, no halfback and Billy playing hooker for 70 minutes.

Makes you more confident that we can get away with just a competent halfback. Not sold Madden fits that description though.

Rogers maybe

I’m not sure either but given the way Reyno went down and how bad he looked post-game, let’s find out with Madden. Now is the opportunity to rest Reynolds and see what we have with Madden. If he doesn’t have it, then give Rogers a shot.

Boy I wish we still had Tyson Gamble right now. Wouldn't object to Rogers playing 5/8 over Madden. Ezra still does not have a very big boot, Walsh is probably the better kicker out of the two. We are lucky to have him!

He sucked last game but I guess he should get another crack.

Not against the Panthers, another darling club that will break all of the rules and yet somehow be praised for "digging deep" to get a narrow win.

As much as Mam is not a 7, I'd play him next to Walters (or even Paix), and let the other one play hooker. When they need a spell, get Hetherington on to defend at hooker, and have Walters/Paix (whoever is playing 6) attacking at hooker, with Haas, Carrigan & Flegler acting as link men.

Patty not charged at all - good decision
Walsh was charged for a shoulder charge on Olam - goodness me, it wasn't even a shoulder charge, his arms were trying to wrap
Olam I might add DID do a shoulder charge on the last Coates no try all the commentators complained about and nothing

This competition continues to be a farce.

Of course we lost a player for 10 minutes on a now admitted wrong call and yet again the bunker will escape scrutiny.

Madden will get trampled for like 40 points if he plays. I've no idea why everyone was so excited about signing him, because he played well against a shithouse Broncos team last year I guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • BroncoFan94
  • bert_lifts
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Sproj
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Battler
  • Johnny92
  • Xzei
  • Skathen
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • broncoscope
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.