Round 12 - Broncos vs Manly - Pre-Match Discussion

I want to see Barba push up in support especially when gillet and Parker run the ball.

It's fine at the ground right now. Pretty hot actually.

Looks like a great day outside....might have a flutter on the Broncos ! Got a feeling they'll be in this game big time !

No rain on the radar either. Should be a nice afternoon.

Scored some freebie tickets through work in better seats than my membership ones. If anyone is chasing, my regular seats are free to a good home. Two tickets, Row 67, Western stand.

Just had a look on Sportsbet ( only commenting and I assume mentioning them by name is okay ) and they have the Broncos as favourites... Only slightly but favourites nevertheless . Won't be betting I think, prefer value.

How in hell are they favourites?

I can see why we are favorites. Manly are coming off a bye and could be a bit rusty. Add that and DCE and Watmough being out with the game being played at suncorp and I think it swings it in out favour. Having said that I wouldn't put my house on it.

Our side is almost full strength besides hodges and Our forward pack is far better then theirs IMO

The result could depend on how well or poorly Glenn/Hoffman/reed/vidot defend the right side attack of manly.

I think it depends more on how we defend their left side attack, since DCE isn't playing.

Did any of you heed my advice?
I had a nice little win

Yeah, ah, well it would have been a little win seeing as they were only paying 85 cents for every 100 cents you risked !

They may have been favourites but hardly value !

HaHa
Fair call

It was a value bet for me as i regarded this at over 80% chance of Broncos winning. Therefore 85% return on my money is good
Matches like this one with an almost certain winner don't come along every round

HaHa
Fair call

It was a value bet for me as i regarded this at over 80% chance of Broncos winning. Therefore 85% return on my money is good
Matches like this one with an almost certain winner don't come along every round

I just hope cammac bet his house on Manly coming back after half time. He was saying it was paying $9 and seemed like a juicy bet. I told him he was dead set kidding himself. Funny stuff. :rofl:

I just hope cammac bet his house on Manly coming back after half time. He was saying it was paying $9 and seemed like a juicy bet. I told him he was dead set kidding himself. Funny stuff. :rofl:

haha always so negative. We could win another premiership and he would find something wrong with it

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Galah
  • LittleDavey
  • Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.