Round 12 - Broncos vs Sharks

Surely had to be offside by about 3 metres

Why does our best player tonight get taken off with 10 minutes to go in Turpin? It’s ruined our entire go forward and middle defence.

Yeah all the story lines from the Sharks...well played commentators

Tell you what, When we really need a settling kick to find touch, Milford is in a class of his own at bombing it to the opposition Winger.
It's something I have been pointing out about our halves all season, not knowing when to kick for touch to slow down the game and give the boys a breather.

Tell you what, When we really need a settling kick to find touch, Milford is in a class of his own at bombing it to the opposition Winger.
It been a problem with us all season, sharks had momentum we had the chance to slow it down.

Forward pass and offside - but dont check it refs hey. Totally corrupt. I give up. Wod want to watch this BS anymore?

If Seibold doesn’t go off about the reffing he should be sacked. I’m done letting this comp **** us over every single week without a word being said. This game can get fucksd

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Gray
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • Wolfie
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • RodF
  • Spooky1013
  • Midean
  • jarro65
  • Bronx48
  • Battler
  • Broncorob
  • Rookie Alan
  • simplythebest
  • broncs30
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Volvo Driver
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 36 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.