Round 12 - Broncos vs Storm

holdzy

holdzy

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
May 5, 2016

Raiders and Rabbits/Sharks. Dragons usually get up for us. Raiders, Rabbits and Sharks are all beatable if we play as we did against the Roosters, sans Milford.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Raiders and Rabbits/Sharks. Dragons usually get up for us. Raiders, Rabbits and Sharks are all beatable if we play as we did against the Roosters, sans Milford.
Key for the dragons game will be fallout of injuries and suspensions for the round and origin selections.

We get Lodge, Riki and Gamble back from suspension. Possibly Glenn back to at least fill in on the edge.

However, Haas is now out (would've been origin anyway)
Does TPJ make origin?? (Hopefully not for our sake)
Does Bull cop a suspension?? (Probably because NSWRL is fucked)

For the dragons does Bhunt make origin... hopefully he does if Harry is out.

Moose already missing for them, but Ravalava will be back. Big loss for them is Dufty.

Bonus we'll probably be the first team JDB plays 🙄🙄🙄

Dazza 92

Dazza 92

NRL Captain
Oct 13, 2014
The only other team to score at least 12 points against the Storm are the Panthers....

Just keep thinking 2022 folks....

More Robati please. The 1 thing im glad that Kev is doing currently is the fact hes prepared to give Q-Cup guys a chance.

Start introducing these guys into NRL this year. Cobbo can be next, maybe a few games or until Staggs comes back, give him a tatse then back to ISC.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
@rnabokov, I’m not trying to antagonise or in any way be funny. Nor am I looking for a debate or argument.

But as one of Milfords only remaining supporters, I’m genuinely interested in what you thought of his performance last night / this season.

Do you think a lot of other posters and media pundits are being unreasonable in their criticisms of him, or is his time at Red Hill all but over?

If you’ve already remarked on this, apologies, I haven’t seen it.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
Last nights game has wiped out any gains we have made this year.
Seriously, how does a side look that confused. Everyone should know the structure unless there isn't one.
TPJ can go **** himself as well. He can't string back to back games together. He is supposed to be a leader but instead he sets the standard of up one week down the next. All he has to do is make his runs and tackles and hold the ball, show the way ffs.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
It is so. The reason we are releasing Lodge and not him, is because other clubs are actually interested in Lodge…

We’re stuck with the useless prick.
Yeah except if it’s true that we are paying $400k if lodges contract then I’d rather he stay. Move Flegler on and pay $200k of his contract and someone else might pick up the rest.

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
This team really falls apart as soon as the laves dont fire. We had a chance in that game, infact in the first 20 mins it was good going and had some fire.

Kellys errors hurt, but he looked far more in the game than Milford did.
Turpin is getting a bad wrap i feel.
Flegler showed signs of a good mobile forward, but hes rocks and diamonds.

Issako i dont think is giving enough orders from the back in defence, we need talk from back there massively to herd the defensive line.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Another sublime performance to put on the Milford highlights reel. Now hand me that hurl bag please 🤮

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Last nights game has wiped out any gains we have made this year.
Seriously, how does a side look that confused. Everyone should know the structure unless there isn't one.
TPJ can go **** himself as well. He can't string back to back games together. He is supposed to be a leader but instead he sets the standard of up one week down the next. All he has to do is make his runs and tackles and hold the ball, show the way ffs.
Nah I don't agree with that. A sides structure is down to their halves and last night we had a go that hasn't played NRL for 6 years and a bloke that would struggle to get a train and trial deal, it's no wonder they are confused.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Terrible terrible game.

I don’t think Hynes is the player everyone thinks he is. Swap him and Isaako around and isaako looks like a deadset superstar.

Im concerned we might be prepared to pay overs for him.

How many times has Nicho Hines kicked the ball out on the full from a kick off ????

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
How many times has Nicho Hines kicked the ball out on the full from a kick off ????
Pretty sure he did it in the koori knockout GF. He put in a Milford like performance it that game.

Big Del

Big Del

NRL Captain
Apr 22, 2017
Two positives out of the game:

1. milfords last ever nrl game
2. Haas might miss origin 1.

honestly the team is the laziest fucking team ever. Everyone just stands around waiting. TPJ tried to make something happen a few times with late offloads but no one is ever there to catch them.

herbie again was a huge issue in defence. Coates is garbage: I’m getting more and more happy that he’s leaving. He should honestly be dropped. He’s shit and he’s not here next year and basically said kevvie is a shit coach by leaving.

TPJ and the miracle pass ...
I think he should go practice his throw the ball out randomly in tackles offload style to another club . Along with his piss poor tackling .

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Plus Milford never got to meet griffin so he can’t even join the ex broncos brigade down there

I'll fly him to the Gong myself, they can have a good old chat.

I will even shout them the coffee

NRL Captain
Contributor
Sep 22, 2016
We should have gone all out and signed Brandon Smith when we had the chance.

He might be considered overrated by some on here, but he's a better hooker than Turpin in every single way.
Budget.....our cap is tapped out! I doubt we would have got reynolds if we did. The squad is paying the price now for contract overs.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • whykickamoocow
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.