Round 12 - Broncos vs Storm

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Its a great news for Broncos fans, I'm not convinced its particularly noteworthy news for NSW fans. He'd have been selected, but he has been way worse for NSW than he was been for Brisbane, 3 out of his 4 games were pretty rubbish.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
PS... Lodge gets binned and is suspended a week for his knuckle accidentally softly carressing the cheek of a Roosters player, yet tonight Olam intentionally picks Arthars up and puts him down on his head in a tackle that is far more dangerous than anything which has been binned in the last 3 weeks, and doesn't get binned and probably won't get suspended either? You honestly couldn't pick it.
They're not cracking down on broken necks yet

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
It looks like the NSWRL have released the judiciary charges from last night's game.

Not sure if they continue to review it, but if so it would look like Bull has not been charged for the crusher tackle.

I thought he'd be screwed, but I saw a replay of it and whichever storm player it was actually had his head off to the side... so it wasn't even a crusher.

I'm glad sanity prevails, but I was expecting NSWRL to chime in and suspend another one of our players right when we don't need it

Cavalo

Cavalo

NYC Player
Sep 20, 2019
I agree with this, the succubus took another victim.

In all seriousness I think Kelly was concussed after the kickoff, I haven't rewatched it yet but live he seemed to cop some elbows, I was sure Kafusi did the same tackle he was suspended for.
Kaufusi definitely drives his head into the ground and attacks the face with his elbow and forearm. If NRL are serious about concussions and foul play this has to be looked at. Sure it was a strong driving tackle but it ended with a likely concussion which was unnecessary and potentially far more damaging than some of the slaps in recent weeks.

heartly87

heartly87

NRL Player
May 10, 2014
Kaufusi definitely drives his head into the ground and attacks the face with his elbow and forearm. If NRL are serious about concussions and foul play this has to be looked at. Sure it was a strong driving tackle but it ended with a likely concussion which was unnecessary and potentially far more damaging than some of the slaps in recent weeks.
Yeah I watched it again, there was at least two elbows coming down. One was from the third man who wedges his arm in between the other two storm players and just ***** the elbow with one intention, to cause harm. These are the things that should not be missed and are unacceptable.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
You had one job:

E2dOHSkVUAEPNSy

Skyblues87

Skyblues87

QCup Player
Feb 9, 2017
Looking at Dragons last game, we should be able to roll through the middle with ease
Broncs by 12+

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
It looks like the NSWRL have released the judiciary charges from last night's game.

Not sure if they continue to review it, but if so it would look like Bull has not been charged for the crusher tackle.

I thought he'd be screwed, but I saw a replay of it and whichever storm player it was actually had his head off to the side... so it wasn't even a crusher.

I'm glad sanity prevails, but I was expecting NSWRL to chime in and suspend another one of our players right when we don't need it

The Judiciary as far as I can see has been relaxed as well, thought for sure Murray would be out for a game atleast for the crusher he did but nothing.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Bish
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Mighty Bronx
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.