Round 12 - Broncos vs. Warriors - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Rubbish defence. Rubbish.

Don't get it.

Aren't the Brisbane Broncos supposed to be a powerhouse club?

Surely they'd have better replacements then these blokes.

No point blaming a few players anymore. This is a club issue. Coaching and attitude.
You're spot on. This not down to any individuals, just the club as a whole.

This looks like the first time the team has ever given up under Griffin, I mean we've sucked for a long time but never really given up on a game like we have now.

Griffin has to resign or be sacked asap ... this is a clear indication that he's lost the players ... the guy makes a raft of changes to shake up his playing group and they respond with a giant "**** you coach"

It HAS to be the coach. There's no way, watching this season, that it can conceivably be anything else.

We're missing what, 4 players? We're playing like we've got 10 out on Origin duty. There is absolutely no excuse for this. They'll put 70 on us tonight.

Is it ok to call the club rabble. To dish this up in front of our home crowd regardless of our outs is pathetic. If this is how bad our depth is make some signings ffs.

Yep, this is just unacceptable. And thinking about it, this is really our best Origin period ever - we've always lost either Lockyer or Langer or Lewis, plus a whole bunch of other players. Last year we lost 6 or 7. This year it's only 4 or 5 (counting Hannant). Just pathetic.

Yep, as expected it is SACK THE COACH TIME, really? What we are seeing is poor recruiting and shows the deficiency in almost all aspects of our team. We lack size in the forwards, speed in the backs and quality in the halves. While i am seeing effort, it just appears to be men verses boys.

I'm hoping for 80, might change things

How many times have the Broncos come up against a side completely unaffected by Origin though?

Good on ya Hala!

Hoffman is the only one trying.

Yep, as expected it is SACK THE COACH TIME, really? What we are seeing is poor recruiting and shows the deficiency in almost all aspects of our team. We lack size in the forwards, speed in the backs and quality in the halves. While i am seeing effort, it just appears to be men verses boys.

Sack the entire management and coaching staff if this is how we're going to play, Burg. Poor recruiting, poor coaching, just fucking POOR.

30 points down, 5 try comeback for a GP win

The coach is very much responsible for recruiting, Gee would consult with Griffin on everything recruitment related.

Missing our origin players, this was not the game to make a heap of positional changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Spooky1013
  • Big Del
  • Culhwch
  • broncotville
  • Harry Sack
  • bert_lifts
  • Allo
  • maddo
  • johnny plath
  • Fitzy
  • Wendall Taylor
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Ondi
  • bb_gun
  • BooKhaki
  • Broncosgirl
  • Financeguy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.