Round 12 - Broncos vs. Warriors - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, sounds like a Warriors home game FFS.

Another try.

Ok, so cool, sack the coach and replace him with.....who?

Someone else. Someone with new ideas. It would have to be someone who isn't coaching in the NRL right now obviously.

I'd be interested in seeing how Brett Kimmorley would go at coaching. He seems to have a great understanding of the game at least.

Maybe Hook is too nice? Needs to send a bloody rocket up the lads

Nathan Brown so he can slap some attitude into em

Reactions: Kaz
Here comes another.

Any more points from the ram rooters and its a record *sigh*

It's like Steve Waugh in his last test for Australia - can he get a 100?

But he takes players off the field if they aren't playing well.

There would be no players on the field.

We have players on the field?? :scared: All I see is Warriors scoring...and again...and again...and again....I didn't realise we came back out after half time :blushing:

Easy, he has the best spine in the history of the game, Smith, Cronk and Slater, next question?

A small bit of perspective: we are missing key players and the Warriors are seriously on fire, but the far too much one out running, slow slow defensive line speed, standing too flat too often is a coaching issue.

When we (inconsistently) pass the ball and stand a bit deeper, we actually look good. But the defence is seriously bad. Treacle slow line speed gives them all the momentum and room for their quick players to run riot

There you have it, the worst performance in the history of the club. This is worse then 56 - 0 against Canberra, in my opinion. I feel physically ill.

We can't keep blaming halves or a few players. It is just shit from all involved. So many players underperforming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • teampjta
  • Bish
  • MrRobot
  • Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • Brocko
  • NSW stables
  • Johnny92
  • sooticus
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • kiwibronco
  • broncomax
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.