Round 12 - Broncos vs. Warriors - LIVE DISCUSSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missing our origin players, this was not the game to make a heap of positional changes.

Evidently not.

I'm discovering a lot of hindsight gurus coming out about this point though, unsure if you're one of them.

Yep, as expected it is SACK THE COACH TIME, really? What we are seeing is poor recruiting and shows the deficiency in almost all aspects of our team. We lack size in the forwards, speed in the backs and quality in the halves. While i am seeing effort, it just appears to be men verses boys.

You realize the coach has a lot to do with recruitment?? This isn't a one off shit game. We have been terrible for the most part this season.

Great work Norman ha.

Half ton up.

The frank reality is that the Broncos maybe have only one player in the top 5 players in their position in the comp (Hodges, and he only plays about 50% of games), is that the coaches fault or just a pure lack of quality players? I feel the latter.

All I can say is, Go the Titans. :001_tt2:

I am now washing my mouth out with soap.

You realize the coach has a lot to do with recruitment?? This isn't a one off **** game. We have been terrible for the most part this season.

Ok, so cool, sack the coach and replace him with.....who?

The frank reality is that the Broncos maybe have only one player in the top 5 players in their position in the comp (Hodges, and he only plays about 50% of games), is that the coaches fault or just a pure lack of quality players? I feel the latter.

So how can Bellamy and Hasler get no names to play well?

First time we've conceded 50 at home.

WTF? Of course it's the coaches fault, the coach would take a lead in all recruitment decisions with Gee being the one chasing the signatures. This is not a case of recruitment and coaching being separate, the head coach is largely responsible for both aspects.

Missing our origin players, this was not the game to make a heap of positional changes.

and that's why alarm bells should be ringing loud and fucking clear - because in making these changes and really shaking things up the coach was asking his players for a response - their response was an emphatic "**** you"

EDIT: Last warning about avoiding word filter

Get fucked hunt...

EDIT: Avoiding word filter

Hunt is RUBBISH. Even Wallace is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• HarryAllan7
  • Tim K
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Morkel
  • Strop
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • Griffo
  • broncos4life
  • MrMoore
  • Galah
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
  • Mr Fourex
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.